Noiz ♥ Aoba

It's been four years since I moved to Germany with Noiz. I really like it here, it's very pretty and has a really nice weather. Noiz and I moved to a, rather fancy, big house. I found it extremely innecesary the amount of extra space, but I just couldn't argue with Noiz. I can't argue with that brat. It's just impossible.

It's true that I miss granny and all of my friends, but I have zero regrets on coming here with Noiz, because I love him. And he takes really good care of me. (though Koujaku was really mad at me, but he let it go just the day after I left Japan)

I got used to the weather, but I still can't get used to all the comodities Noiz grants me, since I've been living all my life in a simple place such as the Old Resident District in Midorijima. I'm also practicing the language. It's a bit more complicated than I thought.

But I'm really happy. Noiz makes me really happy.

Tomorrow he has a day free from work, so we are going out together. He always uses his days off to go out with me.

It's currently snowing, so it will be like... pretty... romantic... and stuff...

I blushed deeply at my own thoughts. Damn it, me. Why would you think such silly crap? I laid on the couch I was on and covered my face with a cushion.

-What are you doing?

I heard Noiz's voice from the kitchen, and I sat uncovering my red face.

-Nothing important. Just... you know. Aoba stuff.

-Uh huh. I can imagine it.- he covered his mouth and chuckled.

-What the hell is that supposed to mean?- I glared at him, and he just went back to the kitchen waving his hand while that stupid grin was still on his face.

-Don't worry, Aoba. Whatever you were thinking about, and I probably can imagine what is it about judging by the look on your face, is coming true tonight.

-I can't believe you. You pervert brat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are walking down the cold, dark streets, hand in hand. It was of course a bit embarrassing doing this, being so open, but I didn't really mind. Not like people cared about two guys holding hands, but the fact that one of them had a long blue hair, kept in a high ponytail. Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary.

We are going to a nice restaurant not so far from where we live to have dinner. It's nothing, but I like eating outside, since Noiz doesn't really know exactly how to cook well, neither do I. So, like, it's nice having actual good food once in a while. When we got there, we were brought to a table Noiz already reserved yesterday. We ordered our food and some champagne, and waited patiently for it to come.

-You know, this is my favorite place. Not because it's near, but because they make the best pasta.

-... I can't believe you come to restaurants to eat something you've only been eating for 19 god damn years non-stop.

-Don't judge me. I may've grown attached to it.

I smiled at him. -How can you grow attached to food? That's impossible. When you eat something very often you usually get sick of it.

-Really? well, that's not my case so, your argument is invalid.

I sighed then remembered that is impossible to discuss with Noiz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished eating, I waited for Noiz to ask for the check, but he didn't. Instead, he asked the waiter to bring the dessert, I believe.

-But I don't have room for that Noiz...- I let out a sigh. I, honestly, was pretty full.

He looked at me with a grin. -Well, now you do.

-You know, you can't decide those kind of things on your own. -I rolled my eyes.

Then, the waiter brought something to our table I didn't expect.

It was a huge heart-shaped white vanilla cake with strawberries.

And on top of it, written with red letters, said:

"Seragaki Aoba, will you marry me?"

I didn't expect something like this. I was astonished. I was really, really surprised. I- uh- this is highly unexpected!!

I felt my face heating up more and more by the second, while I looked at Noiz with my jaw wide agape. But what really amused me, is how cool he looked. He didn't even look a bit nervous as if he was sure I wasn't going to decline, and that annoyed me a little bit.

...But the truth is that I really couldn't. I couldn't resist him. I really loved this man and I wanted to be the rest of my life with him.

With a really wide smile I stood up and went quickly to him, and when he stood up, I hugged him tightly and gave him a loving kiss.

-Yes!! of course I will!!!