"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something." I told him.

"We're going to leave you two alone." Yoongi said, walking out of the room with Hobi.

"You're not breaking up with me, are you?" He asked, with tears in his eyes.

"What? No, I'm not breaking up with you." I assured him.

"Then what's wrong Y/N?" He asked me.

"I'm pregnant Jungkook." I told him.

"How? We didn't do anything."

"I know we didn't."

"Wait, did that guy rape you?"

"Yes he did."

"THAT BASTARD!" Jungkook yelled.

"Calm down Kookie."

"Okay but he needs to be put in jail for what he did." He said.

"I agree with you." I said.

"When did you find out you were pregnant?" He asked me.

"A few minutes before you walked in." I told him. He just stood there looking at me, I was worried about what he's going to do.

"Do you still love me Kookie?" I asked him.

"Of course I do." He said, pecking me on the lips. He then laid down beside me on my bed and we cuddled. The door then opened and the rest of BTS walked inside.

"Hi Y/N." Jimin greeted me.

"Hello." I greeted back. We decided to watch TV until they have to leave.

Eunwoo's POV:

I was in the living room of the place I'm hiding out in. I was coming up with a way to get a police uniform. It's going to be hard getting one but I'll try to at least see Y/N again.

Yoongi's POV:

When we walked out of Y/N's room to let her and Jungkook be alone together, I went to Jacksons' room to see how he was doing. I walked in and he was still unconscious but he was alive. They got him to the hospital just in time. I just sat next to his bed praying for him to wake up. I then heard the door open and I looked to see who it was and it was BamBam and Yugyeom.

"Oh hi Yoongi Hyung." Yugyeom greeted me.

"Hello Yugyeom." I greeted back.

"How are you?" BamBam asked me.

"I'm fine, how about you?" I asked.

"We're fine just coming to see how Jackson's doing." BamBam said, looking sad.

"I'm going to let you two be alone with him." I said, standing up.

"Okay, bye Hyung." Yugyeom said.

"Bye you two." I said, before walking out of the door. I started walking back to Y/N's room and saw the others heading there. We all went inside and started watching TV with Y/N and Jungkook cuddling on her bed.

4 hours later

It was time for us to leave for practice for our concert tonight. So we started leaving after saying our goodbyes and went to the BigHit building and started practicing until we had to leave to get ready for the concert.

Y/N POV:

I was laying in my bed watching TV and I remembered that BTS has a concert. So I went to the channel that's airing it and waited for them to come on stage. I then saw Jungkook walk on the stage.

After Jungkook performed, he went backstage. I smiled while watching him perform.

"I'm lucky to have him." I thought to myself.

Then BTS came on stage and started performing Fake Love.

When they finished performing, they all went backstage. I started getting tired and so I turned the TV off and turned the light off. I then closed my eyes and drifted off to a deep sleep.