010

Mingi's POV

"Mingi! Hello?" Y/N is standing on her toes while waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry. What did you say?"

"I said do you want to go and get some food?"

"Sure. What do you want to eat?" Y/N and I walk out of the mall and look down the street.

"How about that BBQ place down there?" Y/N points to small Korean BBQ restaurant and I nods my head excitedly.

"Why not?"

As we're walking down the street the street, Mingi suddenly grabs Y/N's hand. He act casual like its the most normal thing for them to do.

"Mingi wh- there's three guys that keep looking at you and I don't like it."

"Hahaha! You sound jealous." Y/N covers her mouth as she laughs as Mingi becomes frustrated.

"So what if I am? What are you going to do?" I stop in front of Y/N and pull her close to me. I rest my hands on her hips and don't let her go.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Forget it." I walk off frustrated, leaving behind a confused Y/N. She quickly chases after me.

"Mingi! Wait!"

Wooyoung's POV

"What are they doing right now?"

"They're walking down the street and they look to be alone." Wooyoung talks into the phone while sitting in a car along the road.

"Where are they going?"

"It looks like they're going out for lunch."

"Call Mingi and tell him we need him."

"Okay. Why does it even matter if they're hanging out together?"

"We can't get too close to her. It's just going to cause more pain in the future."

"You were just telling us how we need to get closer to her and now you're telling us not to? You do remember that you were the one who said we should have someone stay with her. It's not like I have a choice so I'll call him now."

Mingi's POV

*RING RING*

I take out my phone and the caller ID reads Wooyoung. I quickly decline it not wanting to hear from him because it's probably just more relationship problems.

I hear Y/N catching up so I quicken my place in an attempt to keep a good distance between the two of us.

"Mingi! Would you please stop? Mingi! Damn it Mingi just listen to what I have to say!" Y/N sprints to Mingi and stops in front of him.

"Y/N, move. I'm not in the mood right now." She really doesn't understand does she? The smallest thing she does has such a big affect on me and she doesn't even care.

"No. Would you just listen to me for a second?! All you do is ignore me when I say no to you! Just listen please!" Tears brim Y/N eyes as she pleads with Mingi.

"Hurry up. After this we're going back and I'll drop you off at the warehouse." A scoff escapes Y/N and she wipes her eyes.

"Mingi. I like you. I really do," A sad smile paints Y/N face and pain can be seen in her eyes. "But it won't work out. You need to go back to you girlfriend. You guys have a special connection that you and I will never have. Plus, we haven't known each other for long so it's probably not love you're feeling."