009

3rd POV

Y/N stands against the wall with Mingi leaning close to her. Mingi's eyes searches Y/N for any trace of emotion.

Those words play over and over in Y/N's head.

"The girl I love so much is you." Over and over.

Y/N blinks and realizes how close she and Mingi are. She tries to play it cool and pushes him away.

"Don't be such a fool Mingi. We met like what, three days ago?" Hurt can be seen written on Mingi's face as he runs after Y/N.

"Y/N! I might be a fool, but I'm a fool for you." Y/N can't help but laugh and shake her head.

"Since when did you get so cheesy?" As they enter Y/N's room, Mingi immediately takes her bags and runs out.

"Come on Y/N! You're so slow! My cars waiting!"

"Hey! Careful with those bags! You could get shot!" A laugh can be heard echoing throughout the mansion. A warm feeling fills Y/N as his laugh fills her ears.

Y/N's Apartment

"I need to pack my things, so don't get too comfortable." Y/N hangs her coat and places her shoes in the mud room.

"There's some sodas in the fridge if you want any. I don't drink alcohol, sorry."

"Thanks. Why are you packing?" Mingi heads to the kitchen and grabs a soda.

"I'm staying at the warehouse for a while. I also need to turn in my form for quitting my job." Y/N lays across her couch. Mingi picks up her feet as he sits down and places her feet on his lap. He places his arm across her legs as if it's normal.

"You know that won't end well. They hate me." Mingi pouts and looks at Y/N with sad eyes.

"Get use to it honey." Y/N rolls her eyes and nudges him.

"So now we're calling each other pet names?" Mingi sets down his soda and pulls Y/N to him.

A blush creeps into Y/N face as he gets closer. She tries to turn her head away, but Mingi pulls it back.

"Y/N. I'm serious about what I said earlier." He slowly leans closer. As they're about an inch apart Y/N stands up and walks off.

"I'm gonna go pack some clothes."

Mingi's POV

Why doesn't she talk to me? Is she angry with me? Did I go too far?

"Mingi! Get the door! It's been ringing and you're just sitting there!"

"I'm getting it! So annoying." Mingi opens the door and seven boys push past.

"Mingi? Where have you been all these years?"

"Jungkook? Fancy meeting you here." Mingi and Jungkook hug.

"Wait, are you dating Y/N? Does San know?" Jungkook whispers as the five boys go to find Y/N.

"No. I'm just helping her move in with some friends." They head to the living room and see Y/N being dragged by three boys.

"I'm not going shopping with you!! Let me go! Mingi help me!" Y/N struggles against the five. They hold her down on the couch.

"Namjoon will buy you lunch?" A red haired boy with a box smile says.

"Fine. Let's go, but Mingi's coming with me." A slight pout is visible on Y/N's face as the boys pull her up and head for the door.

"You look cute when you pout." Mingi leans towards her as she walks by.

"You're such a playboy."