one

Hi, I just wanted to clarify this will be my version of how I wanted the Brenda and Dylan dynamic to go. So it will be similar to the show but there will be original ideas in it too. This starts out a little after the Walshes moved to California, after Brandon met Dylan. This is the real first time Brenda meets Dylan. I hope everyone likes it.

"Brenda hurry up!" Brandon yelled from downstairs.

I finished the last touch to my hair and made my way downstairs.

"You know you don't have to be so urgent." I told Brandon giving him a look.

"Yes Brenda, I do or else we would be late for the movie or would you rather not go, I can leave." Brandon says as he goes for the door.

I grab him by the arm loosely and pull him back, smiling. My brother is a character.

Our parents join us by the door to see us off.

"Have fun you two." Mom tells us smiling.

On the other hand Dad doesn't look that happy.

"Be careful, and be back as soon as the movie is over." Dad warns.

I roll my eyes to Brandon.

"I saw that I'm serious Brenda I don't want you out late."

He doesn't want me out late, Brandon being a guy has more privilege. Even though I know the real reason he doesn't want me home late is because Dylan is going with us. It still upsets me that Brandon has more freedom.

"Okay Dad were leaving now." I say and Brandon holds open the door for me and I'm finally away from him.

When the front door of the house is closed I turn to Brandon.

"Why does Dylan have to go?"

"Because he wants to see the movie Bren, that's how it works." he answers and I don't typically like the sarcasm.

"Can't he see it with you another time?" I ask getting into his car now. Our car. I hate even claiming such monstrosity.

Brandon gets in on the driver side and gives me a look.

"Brenda what's your problem with Dylan?" he waits for the answer.

"Nothing, I've just heard he isn't all that great." I look out the window to avoid Brandon's glare.

He starts the car.

"You know Bren, you're not being fair you know how it's like having people assume about you." he states clearly and correctly.

I do know how that feels but I don't want to be involved with Dylan if I don't have to be. Everyone will start talking about me again and I'm not sure they've completely stopped.

I didn't talk anymore on the matter because we both knew he was right. So I decided silently to give Dylan a chance of proving the rumors wrong. For tonight.

I had no idea what to expect, this was my first real time meeting him. I've seen him around in the hallways but never spoken to him. Brandon got close to him but he has yet come to our house so maybe they are not that close.

We arrive just in time with time to get popcorn.

Brandon gives me the money to buy our tickets while he looks around for Dylan.

The line is not long only two people in front of me.

After I pay for the tickets Brandon joins me at the entrance. With no Dylan.