Note

Hello, before starting this story I wanted to say Luke Perry was an amazing soul. I honestly only knew him from Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie but ever since seeing that movie I loved him and everything about him. When he passed I was shocked because it came out of nowhere. I just saw his face and someone saying my heart hurts and I was like noo. Then I went to see all the news on what happened and I was really sad but I'm glad that he had his family with him while he passed because I know now that his family meant a lot to him and vice versa. So now I'm learning more about him, a shame it had to be after he passed and I wish it wasn't that way but I want to see his work and learn more about him. The year Buffy the Vampire Slayer came out was the year I was born, it took me years from that time to actually watch that movie. Beverly Hills 90210 was on TV before I was born and I dont know exactly the years it was on TV but I remember seeing parts of episodes when I was 7 or 8 and I remembered liking what I saw, tho I don't remember what happened in those parts I saw but I know it was that show because I watched the intro of the show and I saw the words Beverly Hills 90210. Anyways now being 27 I'm watching Beverly Hills 90210 from the beginning and I'm currently on season 3 and I fell in love with this show, my favorite characters are Brenda and Dylan, I like all the characters pretty fairly the same, some less than others but my most focus is Brenda and Dylan. So once season 4 ends I plan on not watching it anymore but I will watch the last episode Dylan is in on season 6, because of my ship and so many people leave and the show will change so much and I don't really think I'll like how different it ends up being but anyways I just wanted to say some words on Luke Perry because hes such a sweet human being and I just wanted to talk about him and how amazing he is.

I just had to add look at that man he looks the same from young to old. I really dont like the word old but I didn't know another word. What a man in every sense!💕