"I can't believe got rid of the damn cat."

"It was about time. August ass was walking around sneezing like he was finna die and if that damn thing laid on his dick one more time, that would've been her kitten ass." Sky stressed and Trina busted out laughing.

"Bro told us you were jealous but damn sis, I ain't believe it."

"Girl that damn kitten sat on his dick more times than I can count, lil freak." She replied and Trina threw her head back laughing.

"Sis!" She giggled and Trina laughed as well.

"I'm for real T, and he rubbed it in my face every chance he got." She spoke and Trina just laughed.

"August knows he's wrong for dat." Trina told her and Sky laughed.

"Girl his ass thought it was funny."

**

SEBASTIÁN

"Got someone here for you boss." Dennis, Sebastián's bodyguard announced.

"Let him in." He replied placing his feet on the desk and leaned back.

In walked a beaten Pedro.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Ran into some trouble while trying to get the damn target." He spoke limping towards the sofa and plopped down.

"What trouble?" Sebastián asked.

"The damn Nola crew, all of them are family." He replied holding his side.

"Familia?" He questioned and Pedro nodded.

"Hmm" he hummed clasping his hands together.

"So the Nola Men has a living legend in the family? Interesting..."

"What's the plan now?" Pedro ask sitting up, "Let's invite them to a ballroom dance." He replied smirking and Pedro furrowed his brows.

"They won't accept anything from you." He stated and Sebastián chuckled.

"I never said where it would come from."

**

NATE Sr.

"Uncle Nateeee!" Bre sang as she pranced around holding a caprisun.

"Yes pretty gyal?" He answered flipping the pork chops over.

"Did you know Uncle Melvin?" She asked grabbing the stool and pulled over towards him and stood on it to watch him cook.

"I did not, I wish I have." He answered slicing the bell pepper up.

"I wish I did." She replied before drinking her juice.

"Wah does di gyals say?"

"That he was Superman, like you uncle Nate! Isn't that awesome?!" She beamed and he smiled nodding.