You didn't hate her, you still loved her, but you couldn't be with her.

LornaLorna had gotten way too into the whole mob war thing in Max

Lorna
Lorna had gotten way too into the whole mob war thing in Max. You knew that she, coming from an Italian family would value loyalty, but to this extent was almost insane, and as a result, was driving you crazy.

"Lorna, you need to chill! Mob wars are not something to fuck around with! Especially if you wanna stay alive!" You exclaimed after the poop in the dryer incident. She had almost began planning a revenge plan with a couple of junkies from your block.

"What? Are you serious? What kind of psycho poops on another persons clothes?! They're animals!" She cried, glaring at you.

"I'm with you babe, really, but maybe it's better for everyone if we don't get involved!"

"And why not? You can't control me, y/n! I can't be with someone like that." You looked at her in shock, before gritting your teeth.

"Well maybe I can't be with someone so power mad and careless!" You shot back, which made her frown at you before spinning on her heel and leaving the room.

Pousseypoussey had started drinking again, something to do with Cindy and Taystee and the other girls leaving her for Vee's dodgy business; you'd just kept your distance from them, preferring not to get involved

Poussey
poussey had started drinking again, something to do with Cindy and Taystee and the other girls leaving her for Vee's dodgy business; you'd just kept your distance from them, preferring not to get involved. That didn't stop you from being concerned about your girlfriend. You decided to confront her about it one day.

"Baby...we need to talk.." you said, leaning against a wall. You looked at her, a wave of sadness washed over you - she was drunk. Again.

"Do we? You gonna leave me for Vee too?" she slurred and you huffed.

"You know i don't get involved with that. It's about your drinking, P, you gotta stop." she glared at you.

"You gonna stop me?" she stood up shakily, you rolled your eyes.

"Believe it or not, i'm worried for you!" you exclaimed and she scoffed.

"Alright. So don't be, problem solved."

"Come find me when you're sober, k?" you turned on your heel and stalked away, teetering between wanting a guard to find her so she'd be forced to stop, and not wanting one to find her so she'd be safe.

CarolYou had been in prison now for a few years and with carol for almost the same amount

Carol
You had been in prison now for a few years and with carol for almost the same amount. You'd put up with a lot of her shenanigans, but recently she'd been wanting to delve into more crazy stuff.
Being a member of the mafia, you were desensitised to a lot, but there some things - like choking people with jawbreakers and overdosing their drugs, or lacing them with rat poison - where you drew the line. She was acting psychotic.

"Care, I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you recently, but I don't like it," you said as you leant against the frame of her cell door. She looked up at you from her bed where she was flicking through a magazine and gave you a funny look.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and you scoffed.

"I think you know. I can't deal with it anymore, I think we should go back to just being card partners." Carol stood up, almost squaring up to you, glaring.

"Whatever, pussy. Stay out of my way," she pushed past you and stalked into her group of lackeys. You rolled your eyes and left for your own cell, feeling disheartened but oddly, free.

MaritzaYou didn't feel like the relationship between the two of you was working - there were cultural boundaries as well as general boundaries

Maritza
You didn't feel like the relationship between the two of you was working - there were cultural boundaries as well as general boundaries. You didn't have that much in common, either.
You were the one to call things off, she was upset but let you have your way. She was disappointed not to see you at mealtimes for the next few days, but you had stocked up on commissary meals, just so you didn't have to face her and be sad all over again.
You felt like a bad person, but you knew it was better to end it this way, rather than let it eat away at your relationship so you ended up hating her.

~ sorry if these suck lmao, thanks for reading!