Pushed To The Edge

Y/N's pov

The scorpion faunas hopped back as the guy who just arrived turned around to face him, clutching his sword tightly.

?: As i live and breathe, Qrow Branwen. A true Huntsman has entered the fray!

Wait Qrow? As in Ruby and Yang's uncle? What the hell is he doing here? Ruby stood up and leaned on her scythe as Qrow looked to her and i reloaded.

Ruby: I don't know. This guy's weird

Qrow: Look, pal, I'm not sure who you are, but you need to leave my niece alone.

?: Why, friend, my name is Tyrian. And i'm afraid that is not possible. My assignment from her Grace was to retrieve this young girl. So, that is what i must do. One does not upset the Queen.

As he spoke his tail movement around, there's something off about this guy...

Ruby: Queen?

Qrow: Salem

Ruby: Who?

Tyrian: Hmm, i think we've had enough talk now, don't you?

He crouched down onto all fours as Qrow glared at him

Qrow: You took the words right out of-

Tyrian dashed at Qrow before he could finish, Tyrian slashed at him which he blocked but when Qrow tried to attack Tyrian lept up.

He spun in the air and drove his foot down which Qrow sidestepped however he back flipped over a swing from Qrow's sword.

They ran at eachother and swung their weapons, Tyrian was knocked back and eventually landed but Qrow followed.

He slammed his sword in the ground due to Tyrian dodging, he spun and slid under an attack but Tyrian dashed behind him.

Qrow began blocking strikes from his tail and jumped before spinning, Tyrian blocked the slash as they struggled against eachother.

Tyrian began shooting at Qrow making him jump back and deflect the shots while Tyrian ran around him.

Nora and Ren jumped and him however he ducked before spinning around and hitting them with his feet, he pivoted on his hands amd kicked them back.

He ran forward while giggling but Qrow blocked his strike as they clashed against eachother.

Qrow: Don't come closer!

Ruby: Fine!

They began fighting again as Ruby launched herself onto a rooftop amd implanted her scythe into it while she aimed at them.

They began dashing around while deflecting eachothers attacks, i tried following them while aiming as well but they moved too fast.

Qrow jumped over an attack as he landed and tried to slash at Tyrian but he blocked it and hopped back before lunging his tail at him.

This was blocked although Qrow had to parry an oncoming attack, he pushed Tyrian back and tried slashing at him but Tyrian ducked under them.

Tyrian fired at Qrow again but it was deflected by him however he lunged his tail again which Qrow dodged my moving hsi head to the side.

It came back and wrapped around his arm before tossing his weapon away which was implanted into a wall.

Ruby began firing at Tyrian which he deflected with his tail however i began doing the same making him growl while he deflected two sets of gunfire.

Qrow punched him in the face making him stumble back and hold his nose while crying out on pain. Taking this opportunity i fired again and winged his side.

He was punched two more times before Qrow got closer and booted him im the stomach making him get thrown back.

Tyrian got back up as Qrow grabbed the handle of his sword, he hopped over Tyrian's attack and fired at him while being launched up onto the rooftop.

Tyrian followed as slashed at him which he blocked however they pushed eachother away, Tyrian jumped down and swing himself up with his tail and began firing at Qrow.

Qrow deflected these shots until Tyrian dove at him which he blocked and pushed him back before parrying a second attack.

Tyrian knocked him back to the edge of the rooftop where he was being pushed back when they clashed against eachother.

Qrow dodged around it and ran to a different point so Tyrian jumped at him but fell through the roof and into the building below.

He went to jump away out was pulled in by something which made the roof collapse into the house.

Ruby ran off the rooftop and towards it before the side of a wall was blown out and Qrow was thrown out but he stopped himself with his sword.

He stood atop it as his aura flickered, i slowly stepped forward as Tyrian dashed out while Qrow grabbed his sword however Ruby parried the attack

Tyrian: Do you wish to be taken?!

Ruby: No! But i won't stand by and watch someone get hurt!

They ran forward however but Tyrian blocked their attacks and kicked Qrow away, he blocked Ruby's attacks and swung his tail at her.

I fired at him making him draw back and turn to me however i smirked under the bandages, he dashed at me and swung so i jumped over it.

He lunged his tail at me but i pivoted off it with my free hand and began firing at him which he was forced to deflect.

When i stopped i planted my feet in his face which knocked him back before i landed, looking up i saw his tail coming at me before it stabbed into chest

Ruby: Y/N!

He giggled insanely however i punched him in the face making him stumble back and let out a pained cry.

Jumping and spinning around i kicked him across the head which sent him rolling across the ground.

A pillar almost fell on Ruby making her look up in fear, Qrow slashed it to pieces before i looked back to see Tyrian no longer on the ground.

Suddenly Tyrian used his tail to cut across Qrow's side making him let out a pained cry as he slowly looked down to it.

Everyone froze before i aimed at him and Ruby planted her scythe in front of the tip of his tail. We fired at the same time as Ruby cut off his stinger and i got one his left pinky.

He screamed in pain while stumbling around, blood pouring from the wounds as Qrow held his while panting.

Tyrian: You bitch!

Me: Hey!

He turned to me before i fired again and got the the finger next to where his other one was making his scream in pain

He ran off while muttering something before Qrow fell to the ground while holding his wound making Ruby got to his side.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow, are you okay?!

Qrow: I'll be fine. He just grazed me

We all came over to him as i looked to the small hole in my bulletproof vest, unclipping the pocket it went through i sighed.

Nora: Who was that guy?

Ren: Where did you come from

Jaune: Why are people after Ruby?

Ruby: Uncle Qrow, what's going on?

It took him sometime to answer as he panted but he finally raised his head and looked to Ruby

Qrow: What's your favourite fairy tale?

(Lemme know what you think)