Willing or Not

(There's a reference to something in the chapter, comment who it's from if you find it)

Y/N's pov

Now, i would've escaped this place, the door is unlocked and it's in the dead of night.

But the problem is Neo, i could move her if she was just laying on me but no. Instead on just laying on me... she's holding me

Not a normal type of holding but instead she's fully wrapped herself around me, her arms and legs are around me.

I've tried to move but i really can't without waking her up, then i wouldn't be able to leave so i'm stuck here.

Although she's soft, and it feels kind of nice. She... smells nice, i don't know why i'm now noticing these things.

Is it because i can't do anything but lay here? Sighing through my nose, i settled down and tried to fall asleep.

Hearing her breathe softly, a slight smile came across my lips as i moved my arms slightly making her let out a small groan.

I managed to place my arms on the small of her back and held her, glancing down the moonlight illuminated her face allowing me to see a smile on her face.

Staying here, just for tonight, is fine... besides she's cute, like really cute.

Timeskip

Yang's pov

Ruby: You need to calm down

I paced back and  forth before turning to Ruby as i crossed my arms and sighed

Me: How can i calm down? Roman escaped, Y/N's disappeared and Junior had no idea where he's gone

Ruby: Yeah but we found out some other things, so-

Me: Y/N's missing Ruby! What don't you understand about that?!

She flinched at my tone making my expression soften, going over to her i placed a hand on her shoulder and sighed.

Me: Sorry, i'm just stressed out...

Ruby: It's okay, we'll find him

Me: Right, of course we will

I smiled at her making Ruby smile back, the question is will we actually able to find him... no, of course we will

Me: Do you want to go out for cookies?

Ruby: Yes!

Y/N's pov

I layed there, having woken up a few minutes ago as Neo still slept ontop of me but... it's alright, she's comfy

However Neo began to wake up, she sat up and stretched her arms high as she moaned slightly making her shirt rise up.

She looked down to me with a sleepy smile before moving off me, she grabbed her scroll and typed on it

Neo: How'd you sleep?

Me: Good enough, you're really soft

Neo: And you're warm

I nodded beford standing up, Neo pushed me down and shook her head making me frown.

Neo: You can't leave

Me: What if i go out with you?

She put her scroll away and placed her fingers on her chin before she nodded and... changed the way she looked?

Now her hair was black and her eyes were green... guessing that's her semblance, way better than mine.

Neo offered me her hand so i took it and she pulled me up. I stretched my arms making them pop as she smirked.

Looking to her confused she traced a finger along my bare stomach due to my shirt riding up from me stretching.

When i lowered my arms she pouted slightly and crossed her arms, she walked towards the door and pushed as it open.

Slowly stepping towards she door, Neo rolled her eyes and wrapped one of her arms around mine before taking me out the room.

I tried to move my arm away but she just held my arm tighter making me sigh through my nose.

We walked out the warehouse and began walking around the streets as Neo clung to my arm happily, not caring about a thing.

If i wanted to... i coukd kill her and escape, all i have to do is grab my gun and fire... but could i do that?

She's a criminal working for Roman Torchwick, so she must have done some horrible things.

My actions would be justified or i could quickly knock her out, take her to the police and tell people about where Roman is hiding

Glancing to her, she hugged my arm and restes her head against it as she smiled happily... now, do it now!

Reaching behind me, i went to grab it but... i couldn't, maybe not couldn't but i didn't want to hurt her.

Moving my hand back, we kept moving forward. She looks too happy, too innocent... i couldn't bring myself to hurt her.

I've done it so many times before, hurt girls... at least mentally, i've left them when i was done with them, but i can't do it to her for some reason

?: Y/N?

We both turned to see Yang and her sister, Ruby i think, as they held bags which had a pleasant smell wafting from them.

Neo looked to Yang with a hidden smirk as she buried herself into my arm making Yang angry.

Yang: This is where you've been? With her?!

Ruby: Yang calm down, maybe it's not what it looks like-

Yang: Quiet Ruby, you're just gonna get in the way

She pointed to Neo as her eyes turned red while she also gritted her teeth

Yang: You'll explain your relationship with Y/N

And i'm about to blow my fucking brains out!

(Lemme know what you think)