"Can I come too?  I never get to see Andy" Pip ask after devouring two burgers.

"Of course! you never get to see him because you've been all over the place with the ladies" Len said wagging her brow earning a slap from Terry, this two has something going on.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but Trish how do you know Kris?" Terry asks her making Len choke on her soda and Pip and me laugh.

"I'm her first girlfriend" Trish simply replied and then drank some of her soda. This time it was Terry's time to get choke good thing Len patted her back quickly.

"What?!! first girlfriend? How?" She asks after regaining some air.

"Do you wanna tell the story or should I?" Trish ask me.

"You go tell her, I'm hungry I just wanna eat" I said chewing on my fries.

"Okay" she said then quickly kissed my forehead.

"Where do I start? Okay, Well I meet Kris when she was maybe 16-17, she was running from a dog and I was - " she started but I cut her off.

"Hey! that dog was huge! It could have eaten me whole" I defended myself.

"do you want to tell the story by yourself?" she said eyeing me down, I shake my head no so she continued.

"Anyways, as I was saying Kris was being chased by a dog and I was patrolling at that time, I saw her trip and immediately went to her rescue and shooed the dog away. I help her up and ask her if she's okay or hurt, she said she was okay but tired. She was so cute back then with her pixie haircut and ocean blue eyes, I was hook but she's too young for me" she said looking directly at my eyes.

"I shook that thought away and drove her to her house and told her to be careful next time. I didn't saw her again after that but a month later I was going to the movies alone when I saw that she works at the snack bar, I ask her if when she's free and then she said she was actually heading out in a few minutes so being hypnotized by her smile I ask her to accompany me and that's where our friendship started"

I remembered that time like it was just yesterday.

flashback

"did you enjoy the movie?" she asked over the phone, she had asked me for my number after driving me home from the movies.

"I don't really remember anything about the movie, all I  could remember is the woman next to me" I tried to flirt lamely.

"Well, that woman was really loud, I even remembered her" she replied with a chuckle.

"No, I mean you, not that old woman, God I'm so not good at this" I said facepalming my self.

"I know I was just fooling with you" she said laughing.

"Oh! Y-yeah, sorry" I said stuttering a bit.

"A-a, Ahm, A- can I see you again?" she asked me sounding shy because she whispered.

"Yeah!!  I  mean sure! I-I would love that" I said feeling myself blush.

We started hanging out after that, I sometimes go to the precinct and talk with her while she works and that's how I met Pip, he was a hacker that they apprehended and decided he would just help the police rather than hacking into stupid things.

I had a small crush at her when I first saw her and that crush grew as I see her and hang out with her almost every day. I introduce her to Len and then to my parents and sister who have grown to love her. They love how she protects me and always looks out for me.

Trish was 25 and I was 18 when I finally confessed my feelings for her and that was one of the happiest days of my life, we were going to hang out but I had a surprise planned for her.

"Kris, what's all this?" she said as she looks around the three full of our pictures that I, my sister and Len help hang together with some Christmas lights.

"I wanted you to remember our friendship, and also I want to tell you something" I said feeling nervous.

"what is it? I think it's not gonna be that big that needs all of this preparation. Oh my God are stopping our friendship? Kris please I ne--" she started talking and I couldn't take it anymore so I covered her mouth with mine.

I kiss here below the huge tree in our backyard, among the millions of stars and moon I kiss the woman that I truly love, and that was my first kiss.

"I love you" I said after the kiss then quickly look down. It became silent and I was scared I ruined everything, then all of a sudden she lifted my face by the chin and kissed me giving me so much warmness.

"I love you too" she said looking at my eyes, and that night was the most amazing night of m life. I finally have the woman that I dearly love.

end of flashback

"then what happened? How did you two break up?" Terry ask before biting into her burger.

"I had to move because of a promotion in my job, we were together for 2 years. We decided that it's not healthy to hold each other down while being miles away from each other so we set each other free" Trish explained.

"but we remained friends after that, it was hard but we made it work" I said.

"Yeah, we still call each other every time we have and catch up on things, although I haven't seen her for 11 years now been to caught up with life and, work" Trish said smiling at me.

"Yeah, Trish is my best friend emotionally while Len her is my best friend it idiotness and stupidity" I said laughing.

"You two still get into trouble?" Trish asks Len.

"the real question is when have we ever never get in trouble?" Len asks pointing at me.

"True, I'll vouch for that" Pip pipe in after finishing his food.

We continued eating while talking and answering each other questions. I'm really thankful that she came back, especially with what I'm facing now. I know she'll have more question, she's been eyeing my arm since this morning and I have been avoiding the question far too long. 

I hug Trish more and I'm thankful she's making me feel calm and safe, I look like a kid who's so attached to her mother but I don't care. All I know is I feel safe as long as she's near me. Hopefully, everything mellows down now and no more surprises come to our life soon...

__________

Thank you again for reading my work! 

RANK #1 intersex category MARCH 21, 2019

THANK YOU!!!!!