Belle

Josephine Auburns smiled as her husband, Jake,  left. "Bye, Josie! I'll be back next week!" cried Jake, walking out the door. "I'll miss you!" yelled Josephine, smiling at her husband.

Now I'm really bored, thought Josephine. She had finished reading all her books and was now laying on her bed. I wish I had a child. A child! Yes! Josephine should go and adopt a daughter! Josephine sped downstairs and put on her high heels. Smiling, she stepped out of the door and gasped. A baby was on her doorsteps, fast asleep. Josephine grinned. Now she didn't have to buy one. She brought the baby back into the house and put her on her bed. 

Later, Josephine went out shopping to buy baby stuff. 

The baby was stunning. She had brilliant blue eyes and tender, red lips. Her skin was creamy and smooth. Josephine named the baby Belle, which meant Fair, Lovely One. 

A week later Jake didn't return. Then she remembered something. 

"Bye, Josie. I'll be with Crystal - I mean at a hotel." 

So her husband ditched her. She held back tears. She would change her name and identity. And she did.

Name: Scarlett Auburns

Mother: Jade and Kevin Auburns

Children: Belle Auburns

Josephine's name was now Scarlett. She watched Belle sleep peacefully and smiled. Jake would regret leaving her.