5b.

Jimin clutched into his father as tears gushed down his cheeks, screaming into the fabric with trembling hands. His legs numb, falling for he could not bear to look. The only support was the man he held on to, who had tears hit his suit as well.

"Mama!" Jimin lets out a curdling sob, "I-I don't wanna leave mama!"

"We have to," His father sniffles, bending down to face the little boy. Two white lilies in his hand, "... Why don't you say goodbye to her? Tell her how much you love her for the last time, okay?"

"No, no!" Jimin shakes his head, wiping his tears hurriedly with the sleeves of his small suit. "I don't wanna!"

"She has to go," his father sighs, "... Please, you don't want to leave without saying I love you."

"She won't say it back!" Jimin hiccups, "I wanna hear her say it back!"

His father moved his bangs away from his red eyes, his own eyes glassy. The man pursed his trembling lips, trying to keep composure for his son. "... You know mama will always love you," he lets out an airy breath of pain, "You gotta say goodbye, bub."

"Give this to her, okay?" The man held up the lilies to the little boy, "And you tell her. Tell her thank you, I love you, everything. Everything. Can you do that?"

Jimin's expression contorted into pain as he took the flower into his own hand. "... O-Okay," he suppresses another choking sob. He gives a nod with pursing lips before turning and walking over the grass.

He walks past the weeping crowd, pushing aside people by their arm. He stops, standing over a deep hole. White lily in hand.

"... I love you mama," Jimin says softly, his trembling fingers hovering over the dirt. "... I'll work hard, I will. I promise I'll come home everyday, I'll eat well, sleep early! I'll take care of myself! Y-You don't have to worry! You can walk in heaven's gardens without having to watch me, okay?"

He let the flower fall, against the sleek casket. "... I love you mama," he repeats, wiping his cheeks with a sniffle. "Love you."

He turns back to run back to his father, his mouth lets out a suffocating cry as his eyes gushed with more tears. He couldn't hold it in. He's just a kid.

"Did you tell mama you love her?"

Jimin modded furiously. "I told her to not worry anymore..."

His father smiled gently, patting Jimin's head. "... She heard. Let's go home now."

Jimin kept his promise.

[unedited]