Chapter One

"Ahhh!!!" screamed Scott, waking up from a dream and panting.

In the present day, the year 2047, it was New Year's resolution, in a massive spaceship-like intergalactic headquarters called Ad Astra where an intergalactic law-enforcement organization Supernova Corps preparing for New Year's resolution, even the convicts are forced to work for the founders of Supernova Corps. Scott woke up from his dreams and panted heavily on the bunk bed but since he had no memories of his dreams and did, he had a stubbed he grew and wore red boxers. He leaped off the bed, walked to the vanity mirror, and looked at himself, but he had an implanted chip on the back of his head since he was arrested and captured by the Supernova Corps. However, in reality as a result of recruitment after his birthday with his half-brother Ryan, they did work for them too, and cannot remember his first mission. Scott turned behind and saw hyena Nick Furry lying on the floor snoring and woke up to see him awake.

"Oh Nick, I just had a strange dream." sighed Scott worriedly.

Scott walked to the shower, took off his boxers, closed the curtain, turned the faucet, and took a shower, he grabbed a bottle of shampoo, poured it over his blonde spiky neck-length hair with bangs, scrubbed it, massaged his scalp, he grabbed a soap bar, rubbed it around his entire body, then he put a facial wash on his face before rinsing himself with warm water. Turning off the faucet, Scott walked out of the shower, grabbed the towel, dried himself, and wrapped himself around, he walked to the sink, grabbed a can of shaving cream, applied it on his stubble, took out a razor blade, and shaven it clean, he grabbed a toothbrush and toothpaste with his hands, put a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush, shoved it into his mouth, and brushed his teeth within two minutes. Finally, he spit it out, grabbed a glass of water, gurgled it, and spit it out to the sink. Scott grabbed a bottle of aftershave, poured a little amount on his palms, and applied it to his face.

Scott walked to the closet, pressed the button, opened it, and revealed his entire clothes, he grabbed underwear and put it on, he grabbed a pair of black pants, pulled them up, and buttoned them tightly, buckled a gray leather tactical belt, inserted it with a pair of gun holsters, and put on a gray t-shirt before grabbing a dark red trench coat and wearing it. Later he put on white socks and metallic dark red jet boots. After putting on his clothes, Scott pressed the button to close the closet and walked off to the airlock door, placed his hand on the scanner, accessed to unlock, and walked out of the quarters. Walking through the corridor of the quarters, Scott frowned and looked down, then he grabbed a cigarette, lit it with a lighter, and smoked it as he was marching forward, he was accompanied by his older half-brother, who is now a cryptozoologist and had a lion, Peter Benjamin Pan, then they were joined by their younger sister, Rachel Madison and her boyfriend, James Connerie running up to them followed by Mr. Lord and Reuben catching them up with bag of drugs for them along with Mandy and Andy.

"Rachel." greeted Scott.

"What's up, big bros." winked Rachel.

"Dude, I snuck the drugs for you," said Mr. Lord, giving the drugs to his friends. The team walked and headed together just as a pair of Japanese siblings came out of nowhere, the eldest was an assassin and the youngest was a teenager with black chin-length hair and dark brown eyes who wore a red crew neck t-shirt, a pair of black pants, and black sneakers with a pair of white socks.

"Kim! Ronin!" exclaimed Scott, seeing her and her brother show up.

"Kon'nichiwa, Roderick." winked Kim.

"What's up big bro." winked Ronin.

"Scott, you can come over to my home to meet my family," asked Kim.

"No thanks." refused Scott.

"We need to get everyone else right now." required Kim, starting with Aiden and Rosemary who were sitting at the table in the middle of the cafe, Aiden was sipping a cup of cappuccino in his hand and looking at the magazine peacefully and his sister was playing a video game console.