Loving Like Affection

In this chapter I'm going to be writing differently! Tell me if you like the way i'm writing. if not i'll change it! c:

____________________

Harlem -

Harlem stumbled to balance herself to her feet. She hadn't been to sleep last night, she was crying over Jacob. He's been ignoring her in so many ways, she's now frustrated.

"What a day," mumbled Harlem as she walked inside her and Prince's room to get some cloths. After she gathered her cloths Prince walked inside with a tray of food. She glanced up at him for two seconds and returned back to her usual. Grabbing her shoes and accessories of what she needed, Prince sighed deeply and spoke, "I'm sorry,"

Harlem froze to her place, and sat next to him on the bed. She has all kinds of emotions running through her mind , but when he actually attempted to say something to her , that glistened her mood.

"What are you sorry for?" Harlem asked confused, running her small fingers through her curly hair. Prince pressed his perfect round lips down on the glass cup , and drunk the remaining of the left orange juice.

"Getting mad at you for no reason. Keelan called and cleared the whole thing up, I'm sorry." He said looking Harlem  in my eyes , with regret . She nodded and kissed him , roughly - and yet , passionately . He kissed back with a wide smile .

"I accept your apology, and I'm sorry again," Harlem assured him with a smile , Prince smirked and kissed the tip of her nose , "I'mma go hop in the shower real quick," She said before going into the bathroom .

----------------

 "Owww!" Harlem whines when Jacob bit her cheek. She raised her right hand up to her cheek and put on a puppy dog face. Jacob was laughing, "It's not funny! Baby, that shit hurt!"

 "I'm sorry," Jacob assured Harlem, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Love me?"

Harlem giggles and stuck her head into the crook of his neck, and smirked, "I'll always will." she admitted with a pleasingly smile.

"I know you do." Prince laughed and bent down on one knee in from of Harlem and took her hand.

"O....M....G....What is he doing?!" Harlem though, feeling like her knees has weakling out on her.

"Baby," Prince said and paused...

________________

Jamesha's POV:

"Yo, just sit the dang box in the living room." Jamesha told her cousins; Xavier and Terence.

  "Damn, no need for the attitude Missy!" Terence said carrying down Harlem's last box.

"Oh hush." Jamesha snapped, walking downstairs and putting the box she was carrying on the floor next to the door.

       They heard a knock on the door and Xavier smiled and answered it.

"Hey big booty!" he joked hugging Harlem. Harlem smiled and chuckled.

   "Hey, Steve Ercle." she responded hugging Terence. Terence smiled wide.

"Long time, no talk," he pouted picking one of the boxes and carrying them outside.

  "Oh hush," she say walking over to Jamesha. Harlem gave Jamesha a brieftly hugged and back up some.

     'Just like the first time we met...' Jamesha thought with a little smile.