Love Is Like A Video Game.

[So I've written this chapter last night but Wattpad dumb-ass just have to be refreshed! So this is what happened;]

Um, so Mesha came home and made Harlem upset, blah blah blah! Harlem thinks they need a break....

Harlem went to go and meet up with David since they havn't seen each-other in 3 months. David told Harlem that he had sex with Jemesha. ((Do that answer your question Jamesha? :P))

Harlem smashed her phone on the wool of the car, and broke it. Harlem was saying disrespectful things about Jamesha and David out loud.

& that's where I stopped off at! SO, here we go;

~~~~~~~~

~Love is like a video game. When you fail, you can pick it right back up and play it again. Well, atleast sometimes..~

Harlem's POV:

 I knocked on Prince door, crying hard. I was hurt, I know I made out with Jacob but I didn't have sex with the kid. I just want this relationship to be over! Mesha and David betrayed me. David was suppose to be my best-friend and not fuck my girlfriend! Anger was piling up in me again and I felt like hurting someone.

 Prince opened the door rubbing his eyes. He saw that I was crying and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tight. I just really want to be in someone's arms. "What's wrong ma'?" Prince asked closing the door behind us, and wiped away my tears. "Just. Hold. Me. Please," I choked up on my words. Prince picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room. I would smile, but I coudn't.

Prince layed me in the bed and pulled the covers over me, and he got in beside. I cried into his chest for about 5 more minutes, until I stopped and was fully calmed down. I'm so happy to have someone like Prince in my life....

---------

I pulled back on my wife beater, and fixed my bra. I smelled fresh-ed baked muffins....homemade. I trailed downstairs on my booty shorts, and saw Jacob putting food on 2 plates. I leaned on the kitchen door.

"Smells good!" I said with a slight smile. He looked up at me, with a grin. I shook my head and sat down at the table. "I know and here," he handed me a plate of eggs, bacon, sausages, toast and waffles. He sat jelly and bread on the table, and 2 cups of orange juice. "Thanks Jay" I smiled and begin eating my food.

"No Prob," he begin and sat down at the table, "You never told me what happened last night?" I lowered my eyes and drunk some of my juice. "I don't want to talk about it,"

"You know it's bad to keep things on your chest Harl," Prince said taking his and my plate and dumping it in the sink. I ignored his comment.

"I should get going, today's going to be a long day.." I balanced myself off the chair and rubbed my butt. Prince nodded, and pecked my lips. I smiled, and hugged him. "Call me when you get home," he said. I nodded, and left.

Here goes nothing...

~~~~~~

Jamesha's POV:

I rolled my eyes, this chick has to be kidding me. She's gone brake up with me because I had sex with David, and she did the same thing to Princeton...I think.

"And how the hell do you know if I had sex with David or not?!" I yelped getting out of the bed, and walking over to her.

"Because David told me! Oh...wait, was it payback because i made out with Prince? Huh? was that is?!" Harlem said packing up her bags.

"Yes and then again no..." I mumbled. "But stile! You made our with him knowing yo' ass had a girlfriend! And you have the nerve to brake-up with me?!"

"YES! I did. So what?! But there's a difference! Making out isn't having sex with someone, it can lead to that but it didn't! And yes, I have the nerve to brake up with your trifling ass! You have sex with my best-friend! who the fuck does that?"

She had a point, but I mean everyone makes mistake! but Prince is my best-friend and they made-out, and hell they probably did some other things too! So, stop making me seem like the bag guy!

"It was on accident! and the fuck you mean? You had sex with my best-friend too! Remember!" Harlem pushed me, and walked downstairs with her bags. "TAKE CARE YOU FUCKING UNFAITHFUL BITCH!" she hollered, slamming the front door when she walked out.

She is very lucky! I swear. If I didn't love her, I would of whooped that ass. But it's all good, i'll have her back in no time...

~~~~~~~~

It's short, yes I know! Lol, i havn't had the time to write.! Any-whore, i'm posting on Friday or Saturday.

GOAL : 3 Detailed Comments & 6 Votes ? ! : D