Make Up And Make Out

~Sweet-Pea's PoV~

After the ordeal in the locker room the bell rings signalling the end of the day.

I leave the school building with Fangs running behind me.

Right now I think I just need to blow off some steam.

I get on my bike and drive back to my trailer.

As soon as I get there I park my bike and walk inside.

I start flipping tables hitting kicking and basically braking anything I can.

I hear the door open.

I turn around to see Fangs stood there with an concerned and pitiful expression.

((LETS SAVE THE PITIFUL CHILDREN sorry))

"Get out."

I say turning my back on him and throwing a chair at the wall of the trailer.

"Damnit I liked that chai- "

"I said get out!"

He sighs and leaves the trailer leaving me with my thoughts.

~Fang's PoV~ (YES LADS)

I back out of his trailer.

There must be some way I can fix or at least help him.

I look around the see Y/n sat by the fire.

Her beanie is pulled firmly over her ears even though it's may, and the collar of her dads serpent jacket is probably accidentally up.

Because the jacket was too big the sleeves cover her hands so she's made jacket paws, she has her chin resting on her hands and her knees pulled up to her chest.

(The outfit I'm imagining is a black t-shirt, red flannel shirt, a serpents jacket, ripped black jeans and a black beanie but change it if you want I just thought I'd give you a visual.)

She seems to be lost in thought looking into the fire.

I sit on the chair next to her.

"Hey."

I say looking into the fire instead of at her.

Here we go.

"Hey."

"look I know you probably don't want to talk about it but what happened between you and Sweets?"

She sighs,

"He shoved his tongue down McCoy's throat that's what happened."

"Wait his and Josie are the whole reason you guys are arguing? You do know they broke up? He caught her cheating on him."

She raises an eyebrow still watching the flames dance.

"No, I didn't know that... Fangs why did they get together in the first place?"

My turn to sigh.

"I don't know Y/n. But what I do know is he never loved her... he's always loved someone else..."

I turn and face her.

"Look, he likes you. Don't tell him I told you, but he does really like you. I think the whole reason him and Josie had a thing is because he was lonely, he didn't think he had a chance with you and it was destroying him seeing you in pain. You were passed out for a week after your attack and he didn't leave your side unless he had to. When you left town with your mum and sister you broke him. I've never seen him such a mess. He didn't leave his trailer for weeks and even after that he wouldn't go anywhere near Jug for weeks because he reminded him of you to much. He loves you Y/n he's just to scared to show it. And I think you're the same."