Bad ass

• Y/n PoV •

I wake up to an alarm beeping in my ear.

I hit it a bit too hard.

Oops

Oh well.

I get up and shower.

Then I get dressed and let my hair fall naturally •outfit above•

I grab my bag and walk out side to where my motorcycle was waiting.

•it's the one that Jughead rides just imagine it's hers•

I kick up the stand and drive off to Southside High.

•Time skip to school•

I park and kick the stand back down and walk into the school.

As I walk down the corridor everything gos silent.

People who know me are shocked that I'm back and people who don't like me are shocked that a stranger could walk straight into there school There territory and for everyone to be fine with it.

As I walk down the corridor like a bad ass.

•imaginary hair flip•

A ghoulie walks up to me and starts walking extremely close.

"Quite the show you got going on here. How about you show me your own privet show tonight?"

He winked at me.

I look behind me to see sweet pea and Toni and I'm pretty sure they heard him because they where marching up to us like they where ready to kill.

While the ghoulie was trying to figure out what I was looking at I grabbed the side of his head and slammed him into a locker.

I pulled his head back and said.

"How about no."

I slammed his head in again probably giving him a small concussion.

Sweet pea who was now standing next to us went to take a hit on him when I pulled him back.

"Leave it He's not worth it."

I grabbed Toni's hand and started walking Sweet pea hesitated but followed.

This is gonna be a long day.
>•<

>•<
Sorry it's short pls comment ideas I will reply and give you a shout out if I decide to use them.~E