Precious cargo

(hey everyone i'm Pep and ill be helping E with writing on here so i hope you enjoy! and please no hate this will be my first time writing something that other people will be able to see! ~Pep)

-Time skip to lunch-

•y/n's pov•

after class and that ghoulie ordeal i was kinda happy to be hanging out with my friends at lunch .

as soon as i met up with sweetpea and toni somthing was off. i could tell by the way sweetpea acted as we walked to the serpent table he stuck by my side making sure that i was never strayed away as we sat down he made sure i was right by him

"sweetpea what is up with you?" i asked

"nothing just after that incident in the hallway i wanna make sure that no filthy ghoulie get his hands on you. your precious cargo princess" sweetpea said and i smiled in response.

For the rest of that lunchtime we talked and made jokes like we had nothing to care about.

"So you wanna join us at the wrym y/n?" Toni asked and I nodded. The bubblegum pink haired serpent smiled slightly then we said our goodbyes and made our separate ways to class

-time skip to the end of school-

I made my way outside the school followed by sweetpea and Toni before realising I had forgotten my things in my locker.

"Shoot...I forgot my things in my locker" I stated to my friends

"You want us to come with you?" Sweetpea asked but I shook my head no

"Nah I'll be fine. I'll see ya guys up there" I said and made my way back to my locker to grab my things then I was grabbed by someone and threw against my locker repeatedly hitting the side of my head over and over. Before I knew it I was being punched and kicked and thrown around like some kids disregarded doll when I realised who I was being attacked by it was too late. My final memory of what happened was sliding down the side of my locker to the ground in pain before looking up and seeing ghoulies members then I was kneed in the face which surly broke my nose and made me black out...

•sweetpea's pov•

we waited for y/n for about 2 hours before we started worrying about her. during the waiting period we played so many games of pool which i of course won,time passed and my feeling of worry grew more and more.

"where the hell is she?" i said to toni while waiting for my turn during the game of pool, Toni only shrugged in response.

I sighed and decided to go look for her if anything did happen to her i couldn't forgive myself that and FP and jug would kill me. I made my way over to my bike and got onto it and drove away on the search for her.

-time skip-

I searched all around the Southside and there was no trace of her. I was about to give up hope then I remembered the last place I saw her. The school. I speeded Over there and saw her bike there's no way she would just leave it here if all places. I opened the door and walked into the school looking around for any clue of where she might be

I walked down the corridor where the ghoulie incident happened earlier and there My heart stopped feeling like it was being crushed. she was laid motionless on the floor..practically lying in a pool of her own blood..