48: Something Good

Start from the beginning

I thought of the term..

The term I was looking for.. I wasn't looking for something good but I found it without looking.

A Serendipity.

Dylan Wang was in fact my serendipity that came to me without me looking for it.

I walked into the museum and found Dylan standing there.

His teal hair he wore and blue eyes gone.. and even his natural purple hair.

It was a deep dark brown almost black and his eyes were brown.

"Hey you", I say to him.

He smiles. "Hey honey"

"What happened to your hair?", I tippy toe and run my finger through it.

"Recently I discovered that I don't have to always wear my natural purple hair in fact I can change it any color I want, I wanted something a little more natural like yours and Jay's", he explains.

"You look good with any hair color", I assure him.

"Do you think our son will have your natural hair or mine?", he suddenly says.

At the mention of the baby, the baby inside me begins kicking me hard.

I groan and grab my belly.

Dylan eyes widen. "are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, the baby kicked at you mentioning him", I explain.

Dylan smiles and bends down to my stomach.

"Hey Ge Yang", he puts a hand on my belly.

The baby kicks my belly harder. "He loves listening to his daddy's voice"

"I love you so much, and I can't wait to marry your mommy, and I'm so glad you'll be there when I marry her"

He presses a kisses to my belly.

He stands up and then grabs my hand in his.

"Let's go"

~

We walked and as I was looking at the paintings I begin getting teary eyed.

"You know what I've been thinking about Moon, how it seems just yesterday when we came here", Dylan says basically reading my mind.

He looks up and notices my eyes.

"My girl.. so emotional, you're adorable , hun", he puts his arm around me.

"I feel like I get nostalgic and emotional about everything these days, excuse me, I also feel like I haven't been giving Jay enough attention... because I'm pregnant , and how embarrassing I'm crying in public "

Dylan strokes my hair with his other hand.

"Hey don't overwhelm yourself.. your hormones were going to get like this and I understand.. Jay understands , you're okay",he assures me.

"What if I look to fat our wedding day and the baby shower , I'm already fat , this baby shower is next week ... what if I look absolutely horrendous..", I say insecurity in my voice.

" Yue.. you're beautiful and you're literally glowing , Hun", he presses a kiss on my head.

"I'm sorry", I apologize.

"Don't be, I'll always be here to not just love you but be here to
remind you how beautiful you are and how you make me the happiest man alive"

He fully wraps his arms around me now and pulls me into a his embrace.

Serendipity...

Finding something good without looking for it.

And that something in this case was Dylan Wang.

Almost to end and I'm emotional asf.

Btw after I fully publish this story I'm going to go back and edit it and then focus fully on Mr.Basketball Player And Mermaid possibility

Also a book I'm writing that's MG related for Meizuo and Lei.

Hope you all support me on it.

Anyway,

All the love, Ella xx