25: Art Gallery Date

Start from the beginning

"Bye", I say goodbye to Jay and Willa.

They simply wave and then we leave to wherever Dylan was going to take us.

~

When we arrive we get to an art gallery..

"So I heard you love art, so I decided to take you to an art gallery", he says.

We head inside and he pays for admission.

And when we finally get all the way inside where all the art is.. I'm left in awe.

"Wow look how beautiful this all is

"Wow look how beautiful this all is..", I say.

Dylan nods. "That kind of explains why there's so much art in your house"

" I love art , you see they're all painting a story... and everyone me has a story to be told"

"Indeed , they do..everyone has different nights and mornings ... we all feel pain.. and we all describe how we're feeling different ways.. some write , some paint it or just scream it to the sky how they're feeling, we all feel" ( lowkey referenced Namjoon's Reflection Song, I love that song so much, the lyrics in it are so damn poweful , I just had to reference it, the way that man thinks , is simply beautiful)

Shen Yue nods. "That's exactly it, you described it so well, Dylan"

"You know how I got into art", she begins saying.

"I was eight months pregnant with Jay and well I was walking down the street and this woman approached me and she said she had seen me every single day and how

I looked like I was struggling or whatever so she gave this drawing.. Of me smiling... she said this how you should be smiling and looking because that's exactly the example my baby needs from his mother.."

I open my bag and pull the drawing I carried inside my bag always.

I hand it to him.