Mistakes Revealed And Memories Long Gone

As Harry walked down to his painting lesson, he thought about the first training class he and his friends, of whom he considered his brothers and sister, had attended. Roland had kept them in one room all day to see what they were capable of so he could determine the best classes for them to take. He had them try out every option. It had been the most tiring day for all of them, but it was also one of the most memorable.

(Flashback)

Harry, Jake, Neville, and Drake were all sleeping peacefully in their new rooms, when suddenly their door was banged open and a small figure came bounding in.

"Rise and Shine. Get your lazy butts out of bed! It's our first full day at Jennings manor!" Jackie yelled as she did a little dance in the center of the room.

When no one moved she ran out of the room and returned with Colbie right behind her. The shared a mischievous look then opened their mouths wide.

"GET UP!" They both yelled at the top of their lungs.

Jake was so startled he fell out of his bed and hit the ground with a thud, Drake shot up into a sitting position, his eyes wide, Harry, who was used to being woke up in unpleasant ways, just threw his legs over the bed and stood up to get ready, and Neville grumpily threw a pillow that Jackie easily dodged.

"If you are not down for breakfast in ten minutes I am going to come up here and magically glue you to the ceiling." Jackie threatened when she saw them all sluggishly make their way to their dressers. She then left the room with Colbie to go and eat breakfast.

"I'm going to murder that girl." Jake muttered. Harry and Neville snickered while Drake looked horrified.

"Kidding." Jake said defensively and Drake relaxed.

Once they were all dressed and had their teethed brushed, they made their way downstairs to eat, much more alert.

When they opened the door to the dinning room they were shocked to see Jackie laughing happily with Bella, (Or Bella-Sara) one of the Jennings they had met the day before. Bella was sixteen, but did not seem to mind speaking with Jackie, who was eleven years younger, but acted so much older due to unpleasant circumstances.

Harry noticed that all the kids they had met before were all seated at the table; along with a few they had yet to meet. He still knew that all the Jennings weren't there because the table did not seat 36 kids, although it did seat a lot.

All four boys sat down and Jackie told them what they would be doing that day.

"We will be spending the whole day with Roland," she explained. "So he can figure out which courses would be best for us to take. Colbie said it was exhausting, but fun!"

Jackie was practically jumping up and down in her seat. She was acting just like her age for the first time in her life. She had a childish spark in her eye that was not there a few days ago.

Jake beamed at her. This is what he had always wanted for them and they finally had it. They were happy.

They finished their food and then all five of them went to find Roland. He was waiting for them in a room with mirrors for walls and the ground was covered in mats. In other words, it was a nightmare.

"Oh no! Mats mean we're going to exercise." Neville groaned.

Roland smiled slyly and asked them all to sit.

"Today will consist of many tests. I have to find which options fit you best, or really what your best at. First we will see how well you are at defending yourself without magic and with, then we will see how your dueling skills are, after that we'll check all the courses they have at Hogwarts, not that I expect you to know all that-"