Chapter 7: Run, Run, Run!

The boy immediately hid his wand in his back pocket so fast Paige wasn't sure if where he put it. Again, he shook his head. "You don't need to-" "I need to get out." He said firmly, interrupting her. "Excuse me?" "I need to get out!" He yelled, since he already did Muffiliato spell so Madam Pomfrey couldn't hear them, now it was Paige's turn to shake her head. "The doors enchanted so you can't get out, even if you use Alohomora.." Then she remembered that she was stuck in here, well, until Madam Pomfrey comes and unlocks the door.

He grit his teeth, "I don't care, haven't you noticed?" Then he took his wand out. Paige backed away, knowing that hers was only a few inches away. That she could grab it and hex him if she had to. His eyes told her that he knew what she was going to do, Paige tried to grab her wand right away- but he was too quick.

"Pertrificus Totalus!" He shouted, pointing his wand at her. Paige saw it coming, she ducked and grabbed her wand. "Impedementa!" She yelled pointing her wand at him, knowing it would miss. She gasped, she had got a glimpse of where it hit and it didn't hit. Or miss. It bounced right off him. The boy ran right up to her and pointed his wand at her head, she froze. "Now," he said breathing at a fast pace "You can keep quiet about this, or- I can blast your head off." He finished with a small smirk.

Paige was surprised at what he was thinking, 'No! He would not!' She thought deeply. "You wouldn't-" "Try me." He interrupted her with a glare, "well?" He said impatiently. "What's your name little boy?" Paige tried to stall, but knew that it wouldn't work. "Why should I tell you, you hag." He spat, still glaring, he continued. "If I told you, I bet you'd out me in the daily prophet- better yet, on muggle TV" he chuckled, obviously ignoring that she didn't laugh. "Fine, but- drop the wand, first." He said with a mischievous smile, "No." She couldn't help but act calm. This boy seemed serious. "Drop it!" He screamed without care how loud, she dropped her wand.

Paige wanted to pick it up, before it was too late. Then the boy grinned, "Accio Wand" he said with a laugh. Her wand flew to his free hand, "The names Logan... Giovanni." He looked at her. Paige wanted to shove her fingers in his eyes, they looked so innocent... While he looked to evil. She stayed silent, staring at his wand. "What, you want this?" He noticed what she was staring at, Skyler threw her wand in the air then caught it. Paige immediately reacted the second time he threw it in the air, and failed. Before she knew it, she was being pushed to the ground by this insane boy. He was already on top of her, his wand against her throat. "Never. Do that. Again."