Chaper 5: Who are you?!

Paige jerked awake by the sound of a scream, or something like that. She opened her eyes slightly, not wanting anyone to know she was awake. Paige moved slowly and quietly onto her back and looked at the bed across from her, Paige's eyes widened.

A boy with dark black hair, covered in blood, was rolling around on the hospital bed. Madam Pomfrey was trying to calm him, but was terribly failing. Paige wanted to get up and help, but she couldn't let Madam Promfrey know she was awake. The boy shrieked in pain as Madam Pomfrey injected something in his arm, 'What is that?!' Paige thought. Few seconds later, the boy stopped moving, but he was still panting. 'No wonder, he in probably in so much pain.' She thought still looking at the two people across from her.

Suddenly, the boy fell asleep. Madam Pomfrey took out her wand, waved it, and the blood on the boy was all gone. Paige always wanted to be a healer, not a doctor but only because... She always forgot. Then, Madam Pomfrey put some potion in his mouth. It was a silver substance, and it has bubbles floating out of it in the shapes of stars. The bubbles floated down to the hospital floor and disappeared the second it touched it, Paige wondered what is was. Paige heard a sigh and she looked back at Madam Pomfrey, she was now grabbing her keys and was about to lock her in there with this boy. 'Oh great!' Paige thought, she wanted to stop the nurse. But too late. She was locked in with this mad boy. Sitting up, Paige drank the last of her dreamless potion and laid back down. Then fell back into her deep sleep, not wanting to wake up till morning.

TEEHEETEEHEETEEHEETEEHEEETEEHEETEEHEETEEEHEE

A/N: This is short kinda, but this is a warning; THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ENORMOUSLY LONG! So anyone who doesn't like long chapters... Too bad :)

Forgotten (based on Harry Potter world)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें