• Chapter Thirteen •

"Ugh what do you even want with me?" Omega groaned as Bea continued dragging her along to the court yard.

"Honestly I don't know. I'm just trying to piss you off."

"Well it's working." Omega snapped, glaring at him through ivory pupils as she yanked away. "How do I know you arent the one killing everybody?"

Bea stopped walking and spun around to face her. "You're kidding me, right?" He said, his red eyes shining.

"Well...You never know who you can trust."

Bea sighed. "Listen Omega, sorry I've been such a prick. Everything that's been happening...I just wasn't sure what to do...I'm kinda scared."

Omega's eyes softened and she put a hand on his shoulder. Bea cleared his throat and pulled away.

"Where's Charlie?"

The two looked around to see the short, mute boy had gone missing. They looked at each other for a moment in fear.

"Charlie?" Omega called out. "Oh my god I hope he didn't get kidnapped."

"Come on, let's go find him."

The two ran through the courtyard, the cafeteria, the hallways, and searched the front of the school, calling his name repeatedly, only to get no response. They found themselves at the back of the school, shaded by some trees out of view.

"He was just with us!" Omega said, pacing back in forth, trying to calm herself. "How could we have lost him?!"

"Well you were getting all sentimental!" Bea snapped.

"Nows not the time to point blame, we need to tell somebody."

Bea's eyes widened and he pushed Omega against the wall. "No! We can't tell anybody."

"Get off of me you asshole!"

"Shh! Omega, listen! We can't tell anybody! They'll think we were the ones kidnapping everyone, because we were the only two there."

"But Charlie could be in trouble. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to tell somebody..."

Bea slanted his red eyes, an orange goo forming at his fingertips. "Sorry Jones, I cant let you do that."

Omega's eyes widened.

Suddenly a scream was heard.

'A/N sorry this was really short and rushed....I have plans and I'm getting eager 😂😂😂'