Chapter~Sixteen

THE NEXT DAY...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"No you didn't!"

Mike's head tilted back as he burst out in undying laughter which always irritate Chris to the core. But surprisingly this time around, it's didn't. Quite the opposite actually.

"I did." Chris said. "Besides those two vamps maids has always been on Emma's neck  from the start. Damn me if I am just going to sit still and let some low lives bully the mother of my son."

The laugh subsides in Mike as he sat upright on his chair, and stared at Christopher long and intense. "Are you really going to get married to her?"

"Why not? She's with my child."

"Another one?" Mike choked on his breath.

"No." he hesitated a bit. "I don't know yet. When it's comes to her, the good form of using a co*dom never occurs to me."

"And you aren't scared of contacting any diseases of some sort?"

Chris frowned at him. "She was a virgin, Mike. I was her first."

Mike rolled his eyes. "She could've been having anal s*x all this time, you know?"

"What the—" Christopher paused on his word as he scowled back at Mike. "Mind your words, Mike. My son's right here."He gazed at his sleeping son's cot as he gulped his beer. He sighed, lifting his gaze back at his friend who was watching his son also in amusement."What?" he demanded as his friend couldn't wash the stupid grin off his face as he stares at Blue.

"That maid must've been a real beauty."

"Yes. What are you getting at?" he asked, a deep scrowl still plastered on his tired, yet still looking handsome face.

"I mean your son must've look like the maid. I still can't believe you really father that angelic looking boy, with such a blue eyes I sometimes find myself lost in them. Damn!, this is the first time I am really jealous of what you've possess."

For a moment, Christopher said nothing as he digest his friend's words. No one could blame him though. His baby boy hasn't gotten any single resemblance of him which got him slightly jealous at times. Despite been the who did all the hard work in bed, the end result shows Emma has the champion. It's probably because their son had been living with her since the day he was born. Maybe, when he gets married to her and they start to live together as a family. Maybe then his son would take a part of his physicality, if not similarity.

"You really serious on getting married to her, right?" Mike suddenly let out, cutting Chris off his downward doom trance.

"I've never been more serious in my life."

He stood up from his seat, and headed towards Blue's cot. Gazing down at his sleeping baby boy, Chris couldn't help himself as a swoosh of happiness ooze over him as he watch his son nap peacefully.

"When is the wedding taking place?"

"Tonight." he replied without glancing back at him.

"Isn't that too soon?"

"No. Why did you think so?"

"Well, for one your mother hadn't approved of you marrying a maid."

"She's doesn't have to." he resorted angrily. "As long as Emma had agreed to the wedding, I need no consent from no one. Not even my mother nor sister."