Chapter Seven

Chapter seven

Piper POV

Annabeth seemed really nice. She was a peppy, and Piper guessed she could say, a bit of a flirtatious girl. She was always smiling and was a little bit clumsy. Well, at least that's how Annabeth acted with certain seaweed brain around. Annabeth seemed like a whole new person: she giggled, she joked and most of all, she freakin' kissed. Whenever Piper turned to say something to Annabeth, her lips would be locked with Percy's. Piper always laughed at this, not because she thought they were cute together and wanted to go squeal with her siblings (gods no!), she just thought it was funny because Percy always seemed so surprised when Annabeth leaned down to peck him on the cheek, or more commonly, his lips. Though Piper definitely couldn't blame Annabeth for being so clingy, her boyfriend had mysteriously disappeared for eight months and he supposedly had amnesia but happened to remember her the whole time. Piper knew her mother would've sighed at the romance and Piper sighed at THAT. There was also a very obvious reason that Annabeth couldn't stay away from Percy. He. Was. Smoking. Hot. With his rock hard abs, chiseled figure and gorgeous sea green eyes, there was no way Percy could walk into a room without being goggled by desperate girls, and then being dragged away by a jealous Annabeth. Of course, there was no way Percy could compare to a certain Roman hero. Jason Grace. The pride and joy of Piper's heart. The idiot who couldn't take a hint. The romantic dummy that surprised her with a kiss only two days ago. Alright, it wasn't that big of a deal, but Piper had to think of positive things because...things weren't going to well with the Romans. They didn't think the same as the Greeks, they didn't even listen to Reyna or Jason or even Percy about working together. Piper thought back to the first day at Camp Jupiter...

--------------Flashback-------------- (next chapter)

A/N. Hey guys!! I told you I would update sometime soon! Well, maybe not soon but I did update in the same century! Im going to update the rest of this chapter tonight or tomorrow FOR SURE!!No joke, im almost done them already I just wanted to post something. Anyways, we'll be ending this Mark of Athena in either a couple of chapters or when the next book comes out so we can do the book after THAT one (it won't have anything to do with this one). So please keep reading this, I will be updating more often, because me and my writing partner decided not to write together ALL the time. Thanks for sticking with me, luv ya <3

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :D :D :D