Not such a mystery person anymore.

Start from the beginning

Valentina- wells that's different for a change. It's better than arguing and physical fighting. Cause after you would leave, girl I'd lock myself in our room just to avoid her ass.

Caramela looks inside of the rear view mirror at Lina and Valentina. She pulls over to a rest stop.

Caramela-If y'all have to use the bathroom now or anything else, please do so because we're only like 10 mins away from home.

Lina-Okay.
Valentina-okay.

The girls both go grab coffee's and some doughnuts, and heads back to the car.

Caramela-Aye.

Valentina-Me?

Caramela-Yes you, now where's my coffee and doughnuts at, huh?.

Valentina-Umm👀.

Caramela-I'm just fucking with you, ion do sweets. So since I don't know much about you tell me about yourself hermosa.

Valentina-Well most of all I am 19 years old. I work in the medical field as a pediatric nurse, and I have a passion for writing. I can be shy but confident sometimes. And lastly, I always believed that I was different from everyone else because the way I think. I don't wanna tell you too much cause the more I open up to you, the more my personality will come out. I'm afraid of revealing myself to people now.

Caramela-Hmm🤔 that's actually very interesting. You and Lina are both very well defined two different people and I like that a lot. She says licking her lips.

Valentina-Aha, she's says laughing nervously.

Lina-Caramela! Don't do that to her, we just got out of an verbally abusive relationship with some psycho ass bitch.

Valentina-It's fine Lina calm down.

Caramela- Alright we're here. She's says pulling into this huge mansion stopping at the gate, that's surrounded with hella security.

Security #1-The boss is here, everybody stand down let her in.

A sound buzz's on caramela's phone letting her know that the gate has opened for her. She drives forward inside of a shady loop around, she gets out and opens the door for the girls again.

Caramela-Come I'll show you both around so you can learn to not get lost. Alright the first thing your gonna see when you walk inside of the building is a front desk. I have a front desk so I can keep track of everyone who has entered this building.

There will be no undercover feds allowed here at all. Now once you sign in, walk to your right it should be an elevator. Now I'm not gonna show you the whole building because I gotta go to work.

Now you both will be working at my club as bartenders only. If you wanna apply for a private showgirl then you can.

Valentina- what exactly is a private showgirl?

Caramela-To be exact a private showgirl is a female who teases another person during a lap dance just the naked way tho. The area that your dancing inside of will be closed off, and guarded by security. You don't have to worry about crazy men because the club is strictly for females only.

Valentina-Ohhh wow I wanna apply for that.

Lina-Ohh hell no! I don't think so, the only person you'll be dancing naked on is me.

Valentina-Why tf can't I make my own decisions. Your not my damn family.

Lina-Idgaf about your attitude but lose it before I fix it. She says getting all in Valentina's face.

Caramela-Chill out, she says standing in front of Valentina blocking her from Lina.

Lina-*Scoffs* wow really?!

Caramela-Yes really, move your ass before I move you myself.

The elevator dings, everyone gets off on floor 4.

Valentina-Um thank you. Growing up I never could defend myself and now that I'm older, I try to and it just doesn't work well.

Caramela-Well ladies this is where your rooms are located at, some of my girls that's apart of the cartel lives here so you'll be safe. My bedroom is all the way down the hallway to the left.

Lina-Thanks, she says with a blank face.

Caramela-Beautiful, Fix your face, now go to your room and relax.

Lina-Caramela can I go to the pool with Valentina?.

Caramela-Sure I'll notify one of my girls to go with y'all, matter fact on floor 3 there's an private indoor pool. It's closed off the only person who can see inside of the area, is me😈.

To be contined...