I sat on the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt tight being careful with my arm. Terry immediately drove us to work. I was thinking of something that I really want to ask her but find it difficult to start, well here goes nothing.

"how's you and Katrin?" I ask looking ahead.

"we're okay, civil" she replied focusing on driving.

"you both are talking with each other?" I ask now looking at her.

"of course, she's my boss" she said still looking ahead.

"are you two still friends?" focusing on her more.

"tell me, Kris, how can I be friends with her after what she has done?" she said looking at me for a second.

"do you hate her?" I ask more.

"No, I could never hate her, I'm just mad at her for being stupid and to think she's considered as one of the most intelligent people of the 21st century!" she said frustrated.

"people do stupid things most of the time," I said now looking in front.

"what do you mean?" she asks curiously at me.

"I mean go back and be friends with her again and accept her stupidity" I said 

"why?" she asks really focusing on me good thing it's a red light so the car isn't moving.

"Because you're her best friend and best friends always stay till the end even after everyone left. Katrin is alone now and possibly thinking of doing something stupid again, and as her bestfriend, it's your duty to make sure she stays at the right path" I said smiling a little.

"why do you want me to go back to her? did you forget what she did to you?" she said a bit loud.

"No, but I promise her to always choose the best for her and you're the best bestfriend she could ever have so please be friends again? please?" I pleaded with a pout.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do but I'm not promising anything" she said sighing

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"You're an idiot" she commented while parking the car.

We walk inside the building and everyone's staring at us but I don't really care. I took my phone out and dialed Len's number.

"Dork!" she shouted which cause me almost let my phone go good thing I caught it on time.

"Len! you almost give me a heart attack! Stop shouting!" I said holding my chest.

"You idiot! You haven't called me in a week! I was worried! what happened to you? did aliens took you to their planet?" she asks making me laugh at the last part.

"No, nothing of that sort happened, I'll explain to you everything later for now come here to Dane's Financial and bring Pip. I have a job for us" I said seriously.

"Okay, bye" she said hanging up thank God she didn't ask any more question.

Terry and I entered the lift and she presses the 20th floor, I haven't gone there before. Maybe that's where we'll be working for now. The door opened and I saw people walking everywhere, most I don't even recognize and they are all busy with something. Its a total chaos here with computers and wires everywhere.

"Kris, good morning!" Kristoff greeted me

"have you eaten yet?" he ask to which I shake my head no, so he pulled me to a table with coffee and assortment of food.

"Help yourself and go find me when you're done, okay?" she said walking away not waiting for my reply.

Terry made me coffee and forcefully shove a sandwich in my mouth, this shorty can really be a meany sometimes. Looking around everyone looks focus and some were saying hi and hellos to me while getting food and drinks.

Maybe these people are from the FBI Kristoff was talking about. My phone was ringing and it was Len I told them that I'll come down and fetch them but Terry rush in and told me to stay and she will be the one to pick Len and Pip from the lobby.

"Dork! Dorky!" someone shouted and I immediately recognize their voices.

"Len, Pip!" I said running to them and hugging both of them tight especially Pip, I haven't seen him in ages.

"what happened to you dorky?" Pip quickly notice my injuries.

"Long story for another day, now there's something I need you to do" I told them.

"Why are we here?" Len ask looking around.

"Kristoff needs our help" I said.

"who's Kristoff and why does he need us?" Pip looks confused.

So I began telling them about the company's problem and how someone is stealing money through the internet and wiring them to accounts offshore which are currently untraceable. 

After telling them everything we went and search for Kristoff luckily he was sitting in the corner reading some files.

"Kristoff, hey" I said taking his attention.

"Oh, hi Len and ?" he said hugging Len and questioning who's the new guy.

"This is Pip, our friend and they will be helping us with our problem" I said putting my arms around Pip while smiling at Kristoff.

"Don't get offended by this but how will they help us?" he ask curiously.

"You see Pip here is a webmaster, he can go in and of any site, accounts, files, etc. without being traced and he can do it fast. He actually has his own company which develops apps that promotes better living and Len here is actually a computer engineer, she can decode difficult codes and firewalls that aren't easy to crash. She just isn't using her degree more" I explained. Looking at Kristoff he has amazement and gratitude shown in his face making me smile more.

"Well then, it looks like you're the best for the job. I'm thankful and also grateful for helping us with this. Don't worry I will be handling all legal and financial issues that arise from this job" Kristoff assured us.

"No worries, I'm always 100% in when Kris calls for me and besides I miss doing this" Pip said rubbing both his hands together looking really excited.

"Yah! I miss the thrill!" Len said smiling ear to ear.

"so you guys are hackers?" Terry questioned us looking a bit mad

"Yap! but we're not bad we only use our hacking skills when needed, I promise I'll be good" Len explained pouting.

"Be sure you're doing this for good, especially you!" Terry said pointing at Len making her look like a wounded pup.

"I promise!" Len said putting her right hand to her chest.

"Whipped!" both I and Pip said at the same time while laughing together with Kristoff. Terry just glared at us making Terry cast her a disapproving look. Len retreats and looks down making us laugh even more.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the Three Caballeros!"

that voice!