Since Alice didn't wanted to move from his lap they just fed each other with the pancakes. When they had finished their food Alice placed her arms around his neck and slowly started placing kisses down his jawline. With one eye she saw that it had started to snow. She whispered into his ear.

Alice: "Jonesy...it is snowing. What do you think about cuddling up in front of the fireplace and watch some movies?"

FP: "Sounds great, Al. Let's just put the dishes into the sink and then we can sit down. I get us some blankets."

FP went up to their bedroom, while Alice was bringing everything to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate for both of them. She placed the two cups on the coffee table and went to the shelf to look for some movies they could watch.

FP came down the stairs a few minutes later with some blankets and Alice robe. She loved her robe and he thought she would like to put it on.

FP: "Babe? Did you hear anything about a snowstorm in the news? It's getting more and more with every second and I am afraid Hermoine will not be able to make it back with the kids later. Maybe we should call her."

Alice: "No, I didn't. But it really looks like it. And I don't want her to risk her and the kids life just to get them back home. If it's okay for her it may be better if they just stay there for the night and until the streets are safe again. I'll call her."

Alice stood up and went the counter to get her phone. She dialed Hermoines number and waited.

Hermoine: "Alice? Everything okay?"

Alice: "Yeah, but it looks like the snow is turning into a snowstorm and I don't want you to risk yours and your babies life and the kids just to get them back home. Maybe it's better if they would stay with you tonight. Only if this is okay for you of course."

Hermoine: "Of course! I didn't noticed it was getting so bad. I'll tell the kids. I will bring them back as soon as the streets are safe again. They are all good by the way. After struggling with them for some time they somehow managed to find games the twins like and now I didn't heard them for some time, so I would assume they are in Veronica's room either playing or maybe they all are sleeping. Let me take a look. "

While still holding her phone to her ear Hermoine went to her daughters room and knocked lightly before opening the door. Veronica, Betty and Jughead were fast asleep on Veronica's bed with Juniper and Dagwood sleeping between them. She chuckled at this sight.

Alice: "What's so funny, Moine?"

Hermoine: "I think they are okay with staying here. They all passed out with the twins while playing on Veronica's bed. They look so adorable. I will take a picture and send it to you. I will call you tomorrow and tell you when I can bring them to you."

Alice: "Thanks hun. Talk to you later. Stay safe if this should really turn out to be a snow storm. Bye."

They ended the call and Alice went back to the living room, where FP had already prepared everything for them to cuddle up. Just moments after Alice had sat down it got dark. The energy was gone.

FP: "I think that was our movie time...we have a power blackout. I will go downstairs and look what's wrong. If a tree hit a power supply line we will be sitting in the dark for a bit longer."

FP went to the basement to come back a few minutes later with some candles and a few pocket lamps.

FP: "I think we have to go with that until they get it work again. I will just lit the fire and we can cuddle up in front of the fireplace and tell us stories instead of watching a movie"

After he had lit the fire FP sat down beside Alice before pulling her between his legs so she could lean on to him. She did so and pulled a blanket over both of them.

FP started telling a story, but soon enough he noticed that Alice was fast asleep on his chest. He laid down himself carefully not to wake her up and soon was asleep too.

They woke up the next morning to the sound of Alice phone. She got up still half asleep and went to take the call.

Alice: "Hmm? Who is it?"

Hermonine: "Did you just wake up Alice? Or did you and FP had a Quickie in the early morning and you fell asleep again?"

Alice: "No! What do you think of us?! I just woke up. We fell asleep last night in front of the fireplace after we had a power blackout. FP is a really good storyteller."

While Alice was talking to Hermoine FP had stood up himself and had walked behind her. He snaked his arms around her waist and leaned down to slowly start to place kisses down her neck. He chuckled softly when his stubble tickled her soft skin.

Alice: "What did you wanted in the first place, Hermoine? Because I think I should end this call..."

Alice tried really hard to hold back a moan that wanted to escape her mouth after FP started sucking her pulse point.

Hermoine: "Really Alice? Is it what I think is happening? Anyways. I just wanted to say that I will bring the kids back around 4pm if this is okay for you."

Alice: "FP...stop it...Ähm...Sure! I really have to go now! Bye. See you later."

Hermoine: "See you later, Alice."

When Alice finally had ended the call she turned around to catch FPs lips in a kiss that he immediately deepend.

FP: "I love you, Al. With you even a blackout is a lot of fun.

Alice: "Love you too, babe."

***

Authors Note

I am sorry that this if kind of a filler chapter, but I finally wanted to post something again. But whats coming up will be a lot more interesting!

Sorry, also for the weird ending. I didn't knew what to write anymore.