Scared to fall in love Love. A Mathew Espinosa Fanfic

Chapter 1

I was sitting in the moving van listening to my music on my iPhone. Me, my little brother, Teddy and my mom were moving to Virginia. My mom got a job promotion, she is a doctor. My dad left us 4 years ago. Im 16 years old and Teddy is 6 years old.

"Zoey sweetie you will love the town and the apartment we have is really nice you will like it." My mom told me .

I just rolled my eyes and stroked Teddy's hair, he was asleep in my lap. I just stared out the window. I don't want to move.

~At the apartment~

"Zoey wake up Teddy we are here!" my mom said happily.

I shook Teddy up "Teddy we are here at our new home"

"yay!" Teddy yelled.

Wow for a kid who just woke up he was loud. I grabbed my bag an my suitcase and some boxes an brought them up to the apartment. I walked into my room it was a okay size my old room was bigger though. I already had my furniture in my room because a moving person put our furniture in for us. I started to unpack, then my phone started to ring it was my best friend from home Kelsey, I picked it up

"Kelsey!"

"Zoey, I miss you so much Maine is not the same without you!"

"I know I miss you so much I wish you were here with me" I said.

Me and Kelsey talked for a hour. Then I had to go to unpack more because I was going to start school in 2 days. I was so nervous.

I finally had all of my clothes put away. Now I had to help Teddy unpack. I walked into his little room

"Alright Teddy let's get you unpack" I said to him.

"No I don't want to right now!" then he ran out to the living room to play with his toy cars.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What Zoey!" she yelled from her room.

"Teddy won't unpack!" I told her

"I will unpack his stuff Zoey" she told me wile I was walking out to her in the kitchen.

I was helping her un pack.

"Zoey after school you are going to have to pick up Teddy from school then babysit him after school because I won't be here I have to work all day so that means your going to have to babysit him a lot."

"It's okay mom I'm used to it" I replied.

"Thanks sweetie, I love you. " She said wile kissing my head.

It was already night I went to bed.

~The next Day~

I woke up at 9 on the spot I laid in bed went on my phone. Checked twitter, instagram and Facebook. It was around 9:30 when I finally got up and walked into the kitchen and Teddy was sitting on the couch in the living room watching Bubble Guppies I grab Greek yogurt and put some fruit in it and made some coffee. I was sitting on the couch by Teddy and was eating my food wile on instagram. My mom walked out from her room in her work clothes.

"Good morning my beautiful children" she said to me and Teddy

"Morning" me and Teddy both said.

"Zoey I got you something" she said wile throwing something at me.

They were keys!

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

I ran out to the parking lot my mom got me a baby blue slug bug.

"Thank you thank you mom I love you so much!" I said jumping up and down and hugging her.

" your welcome that's to go to school and pick up Teddy and do errands" she said.

" I know and I love it" I said

"well I got to go to work love you" she said wile getting in her car.

I walked back in the apartment and call Kelsey to tell her. It was getting late and me a Teddy were getting ready for school tomorrow. My mom won't be home until 1:00 am so I had to put Teddy to bed. I was getting ready for bed I already put Teddy to bed I was so nervous for tomorrow.

Hey! Thank you for reading. Sorry if it's bad it my first fanficton. I promise this book will get better. I will try to update on weekends because I am in school right now. Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.