8v2 Show em who's boss (pt.3)

Joseph's POV

I was truly happy that Aesop embalmed my brother, but taking my picture without me knowing is not what I would have done if I was going to surprise him with it I would....... Nevermind I can't think of anything so I would do the same as him but before he notices I would put it back where it was before but I don't want to care about that right now I just want to spend some time with my brother before I have to go to 8v2 but now that I'm thinking about it I should go and try to catch as many as possible for my brother to show him I can take care of myself now but I would still like him by my side even if I am a grown man I still am young at heart and who doesn't love their big brother and try to say we can handle ourselves we are not babies anymore.

And as we were waiting for the 'player' to choose which of us they wanted he chose me, of course, I was excited cause my brother will be watching, and the survivors that were chosen were Tracy, Emily, Kevin, Martha, Lucky guy, Emma, Kurt, and.......... Aesop, when Aesop was chosen, I was less excited. I didn't want to send him back here, but.......... I want to prove my brother wrong and that I can take care of myself.

As we sat down on our seats Aesop it doing what he is supposed to do but they changed his outfit in to the exorcist one and my person who is playing as me changed mine in to moonlight gentleman and this I have ears which I don't like but I have to deal with it like the host said to and if we didn't he would punish us for not doing what the player wanted on us or have us do which in my opinion is just wrong that we let the host and the players walk all over us like this and if this keeps going on we will not mind but I don't like how the host is treating us.

We started the game Michiko was one of the hunters with me so she won't let anyone get away and thats good but I still don't want to let Aesop get hurt, even though we only leave wounds it still pains me that I want to and don't want to send him back but if I send him back he will be safe after and we won't have to keep wounding him so as I was walking I saw him decoding a cipher so I walk over and he looks back and starts running away from me as he was doing that I hit him on the back with my sword He fell down but got back up limping while running to where there was a lot of survivors I put on my mirror image and went in and hit all of the survivors then they were all down when it went back to normal some of them ran far some of them were just around the corner as I went around the corner I saw Aesop was down right in this spot I pick him up on ballons and brought him to a rocket chair that was near here and when I was about to walk away I heard him say

"Why to get me first of all people?"

I was shocked that he had just talked but when I turned around I said

"Because I didn't want to see you suffer from all of the wounds that I and Michiko would give you and I can't let that happen you helped me a lot and this is my thanks for bringing my brother back for me."

As I said that I hugged him before walking away to find some other survivors but as I was walking away I got shot with a flare gun it stunned me for only a few seconds and when I looked back up Aesop was gone out of his rocket chair I had put him it not too long ago.

I sigh as there was only 3 more survivors Aesop, Tracy, and Kevin were the only ones who were still here decoding some cipher somewhere on this stupid map but as I was walking to one of the ciphers I got shot AGAIN by a flare gun, Michiko was running after Tracy and Kevin, I was trying to find Aesop but I couldn't before the siren to tell us that they decided all of the ciphers and now could open the doors back to the manor went off me and Michiko went to each door I was at the door when I saw Aesop running this way with Michiko after him, I was trying to help Michiko catch him but he seemed to take the speed pill to make him run faster but I caught up to him when he was at the door,the door was opened with Kevin and Tracy waiting for Aesop to get there but I hit him with my sword and Michiko hit him too but he had the lucky pill with him.

to the three got away.

We just got back to the manor tired from trying to catch the three survivors who escaped from us while we were in 8v2, but we won the 8v2 match, so it doesn't really matter.

I was going to go to my room until Jack the Ripper pulled me into the dining area for some reason. Before I could protest, he asked:

" Hey Joseph, can you help me win Naibs heart, please?"

I just look at him confused, but I just shrug and say

"Sure, why not? I don't have anything better to do."

He looked at me smiling saying 'thank you' over and over while I just stood unamused at his childish behavior that randomly came out at the weirdest time possible.

A/N

Hey here is this part and the picture above is a little sneak peek of what is going to happen so hold on to your seats there is a bumpy road ahead of us that with be sad but happy at the same time  SORRY I AM UPDATING THE STORY TODAY AND IT WILL BE A LITTLE BIT OF A NEW SHIP and it shall be 1800 words long since I didn't update in a while but it will be out soon bye!

Word count: 1095