Kao- Mystery please, let's not...let us talk about it in-instead...

Kao said all nervous.

Mystery- oh common, it'll be fun~

The feline says, he took off Kao shirt. Leaving Kao shirtless. Kao was shaking, as Mystery picked him up and put the ram on top of his desk. Mystery licked Kao neck, making him gasp in pleasure. He hate to admit it but he still loved the feeling of it, not wanting Mystery to stop.

Once Mystery found his sweet, Mystery bites Kao neck. Causing Kao to moan out loud. Kao hated himself for enjoying this. He knew if he didn't cooperate, Mystery would be rough. Which Kao didn't want.

Mystery stopped, wanting to see Kao beg for more.

Kao- w-why did you stop?

Kao asked in embarrassed. Mystery grinned.

Mystery- beg

He said, Kao blushed massively.

Kao- what!? N-No!!

Mystery let's go of Kao.

Mystery- alright, if you say so~

Kao- w-wait!

Kao said as he continues to blush.

Kao- Please..

He said quitely

Mystery- Please what?~

Mystery asked with a smirk.

Kao- please fuck me~

Kao says looking down. Mystery grinned and grabbed Kao chin, making him look at the feline.

Mystery- Your gonna have to do better than that~

He said seductive. Kao started to get impatient and yelled.

Kao- Mystery please fuck me!~ Do whatever you want! Bite me! Make me sore! Cum in me! Anything!~

Mystery slightly blushed and smirked at the same time. Enjoying the ram plead for Mystery cock.

Mystery- good boy~

He said lustfully then slowly took off Kao pants. Kao got embarrassed once Mystery saw his buldge through Kao panties.

Mystery- awe~ is Cow friend excited?~

Kao blushed massively what Mystery said to him and looked away.

Mystery only unzipped his pants instead of taking it all off, getting his member ready for Kao. What they didn't know, Alfred was watching the hole entire thing. Couldn't believe what he was seeing. His trusted friend, ready to have sex with the one Alfred loved the most. Mystery wanted to prepare Kao, he sticked one of his long finger in Kao tight hole.

Causing Kao to moan loudly. Mystery cover the Ram's mouth.

Mystery- Shh, you don't want Alfred to hear. Now do you?~

Kao nodded a "no". Mystery let's go of his mouth as Kao closed his own mouth with both hands. Mystery put a second finger as Kao muffled moan in his own hands. The horny cat stretched the little Ram, as tears formed in Kao eye's in pain.

After a few seconds, Kao wanted more.

Kao- Just fuck me already!~

Kao muffled, Mystery was surprised how a cute little ram  wanted this.

Mystery- well somebody's needy today~

He says with a grin. Mystery took his fingers out. Before entering in Kao, he lubed himself first.

Mystery- you ready?~

Kao nodded quickly. Mystery entered Kao, the ram cried how painful this is. Mystery cleaned Kao tears, with his thumb.

Mystery- it's okay, just take your time~

Mystery let's Kao adjust first. After a few minutes, Kao nodded in approval. Mystery thrusted slowly, making Kao moan loudly in his hand and arched his back. Alfred blushed as tears formed through his eyes. Alfred hated what he saw then ran away, not wanting to continue to watch.

Kao- AH~ Mystery your so b-big!~

Mystery slightly went faster, enjoying every minute of it. How tight the ram is and Kao tears formed. Kao was enjoying every thrust, full of pleasure. His tongue sticking out as pre cum came out.

Mystery- Dang Kao, your so small and tight!~

Kao started to want more

Kao- Boss! More!~

Mystery obeyed, then thrusted faster as Mystery and Kao became sweaty while moaning. Kao grabbed Mystery back tightly as Mystery went deeper. He finally found Kao prostate and the Ram yelled.

Kao- R-Right there!~ Deeper, Faster!~

Mystery started going deeper and faster filling pleasure as well. Kao was getting light headed and felt something Cumming.

Kao- Mystery I think I'm cumming!~

Soon as Mystery heard that, he grabbed Kao member and rubbed it, hard an fast.

Kao- AHH!~

Mystery- ah, oh geez~

Kao came on his stomach and some on Mystery. Mystery filled up Kao with semen. Kao felt it warm and sticky. As Mystery took out his member, semen came out of Kao loose hole. Kao layed back down, huffing and his legs still far apart. Mystery liked what he saw, seeing how weak and cute Kao looked.

Mystery- you know? For a angle guardian, you sure are weak.

Kao didn't reply, he still had pleasure in him. All sweaty and tiered. Mystery grabbed a tissue and cleaned up Kao, full with semen. He changed Kao and got him prepared to leave. Kao finnaly was able to stand, but his bottom felt so sore.

Kao walked wierdly out of the door. Mystery smirked how cute the Ram is being.

Kao- I regretfully regret this.

Kao said out loud as how bad he felt for Alfred and letting Mystery go rough on him.