2/3

BREAKING NEWS

** RISING STAR OMKARA ARRESTED!!!!**

**OMKARA DRIVES OVER A MAN. VICTIM IS DEAD!!**

** DRINK AND DRIVE CASE, RECKLESS DRIVING COSTS INNOCENT LIFE YET AGAIN!!!**

Gauri woke up with all these headlines waiting for her...

"What the hell??!!! What happened yesterday?"

She immediately got up... changed her clothes and rushed to the police station... During the journey, she contacted Omkara's legal advisor and with bail papers she came to the police station which was surrounded by ocean of cameras... Media reporters were waiting for a single glimpse of Omkara like hungry wolves.

Omkara was behind the bars, but he wasn't in panic... Infact not a single trace of emotion was there... He was looking DEAD. Gauri stares at him as if seeing him for the first time... Indeed, she never saw him like this before... Defeated... Her heart ached to see him... his right hand was bleeding badly... And his eyes were bloodshot red... What happened to him?? He wasn't drunk last night... infact everything was ok till he sent her home....

There are too many questions he needs to answer. But first of all... She needs to get him out of this place.

After some legal formalities... Omkara came out with Gauri while his lawyer was still inside the police station... It wasn't easy to tackle so many reporters but Omkara was walking mechanically...

"Omkara... Omkara...!!! You killed a man because of your recklessness... Do you think you're above the law???" One of them asked this bluntly...

"Sir... The family members of that man doesn't want compensation.... they want you behind the bars?? What do you want to say about it??"

Gauri looked at the reporters with disgust and ridicule.... Can't they see his condition... He's not in the state of saying anything... How could they accuse him like this.... But Omkara was unaffected... He didn't react... Not even glanced over them... He just used a little bit of force to push aside the reporters to reach his car... But the moment he was about to open the back door, he realised something was missing...

Though he was unaffected by anyone at the moment but somehow he realised that he left something behind with that crowd.... Her... He turned around... His eyes were searching for her and finally he spotted her surrounded by many cameras.

Media surrounded Gauri this time... Since Omkara didn't answer... Then why not his assistant... she tried hard but it was impossible to get out of that crowd... They were too many... Omkara was a well built man, so to clear his path wasn't that difficult... But what about Gauri? Did she even realise how tiny she is?? Although the incidents of last night might have changed Omkara from within... like he doesn't care about himself anymore... But for some strange reason, he just couldn't left his assistant there... alone...

"Miss Sharma... What do you want to say about this incident??" Asks one of the reporters...

"Miss Gauri...you were present at Yesterday's press conference with him... Do you know what exactly happened last night? Are you involved too???" Gauri glared at the reporter who asked this... Do they even think before asking such illogical questions...

Camera flashes and questions made her literally blind... But she didn't answer anything... Just the moment she thought it was impossible for her to get out this situation.... She felt a hand firmly holding hers, and the next moment Omkara was dragging her along with him by holding her hand while pushing aside all those reporters... Gauri was looking at him with an complex emotion.... her gaze shifted to his hand that was holding hers. She felt something different in her heart...