Chapter 11 - Here I Come

[Astrid's p.o.v]

"Hiccup? Where'd you go?" I shouted, scanning the forest for any sign of Hiccup. I saw him leaving The Edge without Toothless, which was weird since they do everywhere together.

I pushed a branch out of my face and continued walking through the woods. While cursing to myself, I saw Hiccup sitting in a field of flowers. I was about to shout out to him when I realized he was sitting next to y/n. Really?!? Her, of all people?!? I said to myself. I bent down behind a tree and watched the two. Y/n seemed to be weaving Blue Oleander together. Why? To kill her dragon, of course! I thought. She suddenly seemed upset and was about to throw the woven flowers into the patch of the rest of its species when she suddenly stopped. She turned towards Hiccup and smiled. She put the flower crown on top of Hiccup's head, making him blush and smile.

"Are you kidding?" I whispered to myself. God's, this girl knows how to keep up an act.

Hiccup started moving closer to y/n. Crap! Y/n scooted closer to Hiccup. No no no! Don't, don't! They.. They kissed.. I covered my mouth with one hand and started running back towards the edge. I kept thinking to myself; she needs to get out. A sudden idea came out of my mind as I looked at Stormfly and Toothless, playing together. I know just how to do it..

[Your p.o.v, time skip that night]

You had never felt so happy. You laid in bed, not being able to stop the happy feelings everytime you thought about earlier. When you and Hiccup-

"Hey, y/n, y-you're needed by the others. Follow me.." said a nervous Fishlegs. His eyes were constantly scanning your room, his palms looking sweaty. You took very little notice and joined him on the walk to one of the biggest building on the edge. (The place where they eat)

"Hey, guys, what's up?" You asked. Everyone stopped their conversations and stared at you, each displaying different emotion. Hiccup seemed serious. Ruffnut looked like she was about to see a fight go on. Tuffnut had his arms crossed and his face looked disappointed. Fishlegs's face was scared out of his mind. Snotlout was staring else where, and Astrid. The had the most.. devilish grin..

"Y/n." Hiccup said sternly. His voice sent chills down your spine. "Do you mind explaining why Toothless isn't feeling well?"
He asked.

"Umm.. I don't know what your talking about.." you said.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Look!" He said, throwing your satchel on the ground. The impact of it hitting the floor caused Blue Oleander to fall out. "You poisoned my dragon!"

"WHAT?!?" you screamed, making everyone jump. "I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! AND YOU KNOW IT!"

You glanced around at everyone, looking for at least someone who thought otherwise, but everyone looked away scared. You felt tears burning in the corner of your eyes when you saw that Astrid stared at you dead in the eyes, grinning..

"YOU!" You screamed, running towards Astrid. You tackled her against the wall, holding her by the neck. Everyone gasped and Hiccup didn't know what to do. "You did this!" You heard Astrid making choking noises as you tightened your grip around her neck.

Whooosh!

A Deadly Nadder spike flew past your face as Stormfly ran through the open door. Barf, Belch, Meatlug, and Hookfang followed, preparing to fire. You let go of Astrid, who fell to the ground, coughing for air. Her neck had light bruises on them. I did..that?

"GET OUT!" Hiccup shouted, pointing out the open door.

"What, NO!" you screamed, tears rolling down your face. "I won't have any other place to go! This is my home! I made a choice to stay!" You pointed at Hiccup, but he was still as stone.