Chapter 4

I arrived at the camp, parking, and heading towards Jason's cabin. Seeing it empty, i walk in, heading straight for the shrine room. "Ms. P.....who was the woman i thought of as my mother?" I ask, trying so hard to hold my emotions back. The room shifted, the candles went out, and i heard her voice echo a thousand times over. "Darling...what ever do you me-" i snort with anger "don't fuck with me Pamela....who was that woman, the police couldn't identify her as my mother....". I state angrily, feeling fire beneath my skin, i here an airy sigh "no...she was not your mother.....she adopted you yes, but not by legal standards, your real family or someone left you on her doorstep...she was never able to have children, she adored jason oh so much, but when you showed up, she was so happy!". I tear up "so she was not my mother? I was abandoned? Outkasted?" I state, letting tears fall "darling, she gave her life for you to live once more, she loved you sooo much Susan....sadly she was not reborn in spirit like i...since she wasn't your real mother...".

I paced around in anger, feeling the fire burn hasrhly inside my very being. Before Pamela's voice can speak another word i sped outta of the cabin quickly, rushing over to mine, slamming the door behind me. Once reaching my bedroom upstairs, i pace and pace, my anger boiling over. I glare at my reflection, the sight causing me to stop pacing, i scream angrily at myself in the mirror. The stand up mirror begins to shake, then explodes into pieces, wood and everything, spreading across the floor. Yet my anger still boiled, that same heat raises in temperature, i squeeze my eyes shut as i hold my skull tightly. Releasing a loud growl/scream, i feel a force expell from my body. It was only when i here crackling and things shattering i open my eyes. Tears in my eyes i look around, seeing flames engulfing the room, i panic, forgetting the flame inside me as well as my anger, as i quickly run into my bathroom and grab the fire extinguisher. Luckily i extinguished the flames before they became too out of control, dropping the fire extinguisher and slumping down to the floor, i breathe heavily, tears running down my face as i look at my hands, watching the boiled skin of my palms heal quickly into nothing. My eyes begin to slowly close, feeling exhausted from my literal explosive episode, i drift off too sleep.

It was strange, i floated in black once again, just like when i first awoke, but not for long. Light filled my vision, clearing up to reveal the campsite entrance. My body was walking by itself into the camp, seeing cars coming in and out, kids running around. I look about the strange scene when i see jason, pamela, and my mother. Pamela and my mother were visible through the kitchen window of the camps mess hall. I ignore them for now when i hear a commotion, looking over i gasp, seeing jason being bullied onto the docks. Yet i don't see my younger self anywhere, panicking i rush over as jason takes the deadly plunge into the water, not wasting a moment i dive in. Gripping onto jason, and pulling him to the surface "its alright jason! I've got you!" I saw, making my way to the dock. As i reach out for the dock i hear splashing, looking over at jason i see a gloved hand with knives for fingers come out of the water and grab him, dragging him under. "No! Jason!" I scream, prepared to take a dive once again, but the same gloved hand comes up and grips my face, blades digging into my skull and dragging me under.

I see the surface getting farther away as i reach the bottom of the lake, then suddenly i fall out the bottom, landing belly first into a grated walkway. I huff and cough up some water, slowly and shakily standing up to look around at my new surroundings. A boiler room of sorts, that is where i am "what the hell? Where am i?". I hear a cackle of a laugh as a voice spoke and a piercing scrapping sound comes from behind me "you're in my domain now bitch....". I slowly turn around to see a badly burned man in a striped sweater and brown hat, with that same glove. "Who are you? What do you want you 'tard?" I state angrily he cackles, zipping forward right in front of me, getting real close to my face "the names freddy...freddy kreuger, pleasure to meet you tits". I cringe at his nasty breath "the names susan...not fucking tits you ass, now what do you want?".

He cackles again "i want that hockeypuck loverboy of yours...i need to be with my children again, but sadly they are not scared of me anymore..." i mumble to myself "i wonder why.." he rubs his blades together, getting closer to me once more "...but, seeing that little explosive trick you did there...you seem more useful to me tits...so you'll have to do". I glare at him, taking a foot and kicking him in the solar plexus, throwing him across the walkway "nah...I'm good, I've got better shit to do than to deal with a burnt pancake such as yourself...". He coughs a little, standing up and growling at me, rushing to stab me when i close my eyes and fade into blackness again. I float amongst the dark when i hear his annoying voice once again "you will help me one way or another...guess I'll have to try harder next time..." then cackles.

I wake up to the sound of thundering steps enter the room, i open my eyes to see jason crouched in front of me, panic in his eye. I cough a few times before standing up with Jason's help "I'm alright jason...i...i don't know how but it seems i can set things on fire...". He grips me in a hugs, shakig his head, his way of apologizing to me "it's alright jas, I'm sorry too, i know you wanted me to be protected...but i do have to ask you something...". He tilts his mangled head in question "do you know who freddy krueger is...?".

((Yes i am back, apologies times fucking zillions....i just hit a really harsh writers block and I'm starting to get over it now. I do wanna say a special thank you to Pupcakemon for giving me this idea for this chapter!!!))