Pt1 Chapter Fourteen

Start from the beginning

"Be right back." I told my table, although I dount anyone listened, and quickly walked towards the counter. "Lucy!" I wrapped her in a hug.

"Hey, hon. Nice tiara." She winked and grabbed a to-go cup of tea from the girl at the counter.

"Thanks. What're you up to?"

"I've been at the square all morning doodling, and then I realized I needed food. I was gonna stop by your house, but obviously you're busy." Her tone was completely playful. She got her bag of food and we walked slowly towards my table.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked curiously.

"Doing this." She motioned to my mom and Harry. "It's obviously meet the parents day."

"Then go do something with Liam, since you're the two odd balls of the group." I laughed.

"I might." She said thoughtfully. To me, I thought Liam had a little crush on Lucy. However, she swore up and down he was her best friend only. I detected Liam felt a tiny bit differently. Lucy, however, was oblivious.

"Lucy! Hey, how are you? You're still planning on going to the beach with us, right?" My mom said.

"Hey, Mrs. Shana. Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything."

"Not even for One Direction." I winked, remembering what she'd said to me when we first left with the guys.

"Hey, Lucy." Harry waved.

"Hi, Harry. That's a nice look on you." Lucy motioned to the boa and laughed.

"I did it!" Flannery laughed as Lucy hugged her and pecked her on the top of her blonde curls.

"You're awesome." Lucy smiled. "Well, I'm going to go."

"To see Liam?" I asked curiously and caught my mom and Harry's questioning glances.

"No, I'm going to take a nap. I got absolutely zero sleep last night."

"What? Why?"

"My brothers were doing fireworks." Lucy sighed and I hugged her. For the longest time, Lucy had had an extreme fear of fireworks and thunderstorms. During the show at my aunt and uncle's, she sat in the garage while Liam comforted her.

"I'm sorry, love." I said as she hugged me bye. "I'll text you."

"Okay. Bye, Mrs. Shana, Harry." Lucy smiled and waved.

We finished our lunch quickly and payed before walking outside.

"I've got to run to Wal-Mart and get some things for the beach trip. You two want to stay or go?" My mom asked when we got back to my house. We agreed to stay, and my mom got Flannery and Drei into her jeep and left.

"We're finally alone." Harry wiggled his eyebrows and kissed my jawline.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked and Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, I wanna watch a movie." He laughed in a posh American accent and I narrowed my eyes.

"Are you making fun of the way I talk?" I asked and he nodded and sat on the couch.

"Sorry, I'm not all proper with my cup 'o tea and rubbish bins." My fake accent only made him laugh even more.

I put in The Notebook, my all time favorite movie, and snuggled up against Harry. Once it was over, I turned the TV off, and tried to hold back tears.

"You alright, love?" Harry asked and kissed my cheek.

"Harry, what's gonna happen when you go back to...London?" My voice cracked a little.

He turned to face me on the couch. "What do you mean?"

"What... what's going to happen to us?"

"Kira, nothing is going to happen. It'll only be for a little while, until you graduate, right?"

"Yeah, and me and the girls had talked about getting a place in England way before we met you." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I just... don't want to lose-"

"Kira." Harry cut me off.

"Hmm?"

"Just shut up and kiss me." He said and I tangled my fingers in his curls. He kissed me more passionately as I moved over and straddled him.

"Kira..." He groaned as I kissed down his neck. He pulled me away slightly and kissed around my neck and along my collar bone. I pecked his lips one more time and got up quickly to go to the kitchen.

"Why do you always do that?" Harry wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't want things getting out of hand." I winked. "Especially on my mom's couch."

"Harry started to add his own sarcastic, teasing comment but the ringing of my phone interrupted him.

"Hey, babe." I answered Lizzy's call.

"Hey, can you spend the night tonight and help me pack?" Her voice sounded a little frantic.

"Of course. I'm grabbing my bag, and getting in my car now." My tone was loving and reassuring. I hung up with Lizzy, and Harry and I hopped in my silver Cube.

"This is yours?" Harry asked as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Yes." I nodded giddily, excited at driving for the first time in almost two months. "What kind of car do you have?"

"Oh, a...um...Ferrari." Harry said sheepishly as I pulled into the Inn's parking lot and he walked around to my window.

"Call me later?" I asked.

"Will do." He showed his dimples and kissed me quickly and walked into the Inn as I drove the fifteen minutes to Lizzy's house.