"Good", Todoroki said with a small smile.

"EVERYONE, I AM GOING TO TRY MY BEST", Uraraka yelled.

I stood up straight and looked at her.

She doesn't look quite... herself.

"TRY YOUR BEST, EVERYONE!", the small girl continued.

I turned to Todoroki with a grin.

"Lunch?"

"Of course", he answered with a small smile.

He got up and we walked out of the classroom together.

After lunch we had normal classes like English and history. I thought it was all pretty boring. I was glad when the day was over, although I would have to tell Tokoyami and Todoroki about my quirk.

I hesitated when I saw a huge crowd outside of the classroom.

"What's going on?", Uraraka asked no one in particular.

"What business do you have with class 1-A?", Iida asked.

"We can't get out!", the creepy grape boy said. "What did you come here for anyway?"

"Scouting the enemy, small fry", Bakugo said as he walked past him. "We're the ones who made it out of the villain attack. They probably wanna check us out."

The blonde came to a stop next to me and gave me a sideways glance before turning to the students in the hall.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that", he simply said. "Out of my way, extras."

"Katsuki!", I immediately said. "Don't make them hate us like that!"

"Please stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!", Iida said with wild hand gestures.

"I came to see what the famous class 1-A was like", someone said as they made their way to the front of the crowd. "But you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

"Of course not!", I immediately said.

A guy with purple hair came to a halt in front of us. He seemed a bit... I don't know.

Why does he remind me of Aizawa?

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned."

What on earth does he mean by that?

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they couldn't make it into the hero course", the purple haired guy said. "Did you know that?"

Bakugo scowled.

"The school has left those of us a chance", the purple haired guy continued. "Based on the results of the Sports Festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out."

I tensed at that, as did all my classmates.

"Scouting out the enemy? Tch. I, at least, came to say that even though you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

A moment of silence followed, Bakugo and the stranger staring at each other.

"Hey!", someone else then yelled. "I'm from class 1-B next door! I heard you fought villains, so I came to hear about it! Don't get so full of yourself!"

Please stop yelling.

Bakugo didn't look too impressed as the guy kept yelling. I flinched when the explosive blonde grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the classroom with him.