12. Surprise

Steve's P.O.V.

Hey Herobrine! I'm back!

Herobrine: Hi Steve.

So, what part did you get to in the story?

Herobrine: Oh, you know... the nightmare.

Herobrine, I told you that would never happen, and I ment it.

Herobrine: I know. Well, I better go mine, or something.

Okay, bye Herobrine. I love you.

Herobrine: I love you too Steve, bye.

             Alright guys! I guess it's my turn to write a chapter. Well, since Herobrine already got to the nightmare, I guess I should tell you what I did during that time.

             I was peacefully sleeping, when I was awakened by someone yelling.

"W-what?" I asked as I sat up. That's when I saw Herobrine laying down next to me, yelling in his sleep. "Herobrine?" I said as I shook him a little.

He kept screaming, something about letting him out. "Herobrine?!" I said a little louder, getting concerned.

         "Steve, n-no!" He yelled in his sleep. "He's dreaming about me." I thought. "Herobrine! Herobrine! Wake up!" I yelled even louder this time.

His eyes fluttered open. "S-steve?" He asked sleepily.

         "Herobrine what's wrong!?" I said. "Steve!" He said as he hugged me.

"Herobrine, what's wrong?" I said a little softer this time. He started sobbing into my chest. "What was that dream about?" I thought as I started running circles on his back. After he calmed down a little, I asked again, "So, now will you tell me what happened?"

          He told me everything. I couldn't believe it, he talked about the people in his old village hating him because of his eyes. But the part that shocked me the most, was when he said I was also calling him a freak. "Who hurt him so badly?" I thought.

         "Herobrine, I promise that will never happen, I love you and I always will." I said as I have him a hug. "Y-you p-promise?" He asked. "He sounds so broken." I thought to myself. "Yes, I promise." I told him. I could tell he wasn't 100% convinced, so I kissed him.

       "When we were done kissing, I asked "Do you want to go back to sleep now?" "O-okay." He stuttered. "Okay, goodnight Herobrine." I said as I laid back down. "Goodnight" I heard him say.

       Even after Herobrine fell asleep, I was still awake, thinking about what he told me. "Nobody should ever have to feel that way." I thought, "I wonder what I can do to make him feel better." I kept thinking until it hit me. "I'll make him a cake!" I thought, remembering how happy he looked like the first time he tried it.

          I got out of bed and quietly went downstairs. "He's going to love this!" I whispered to myself as I got the supplies. "After I had put the cake in the oven, I tried to think of more things to make him happy. " I could bring out my old jukebox." I said to myself, "Yeah, I'll do that!"