11. The Dream

Herobrine's P.O.V.

Hey Steve! I'm back from the village!

Steve: Cool! So, what did you get?

Nothing actually, I didn't have enough diamonds to buy it.

Steve: Could you at least tell me what you were going to buy?

Later. But now, I need to write a chapter.

Steve: Okay, I'm gonna go chop down some trees. See you later Herobrine!

Okay, bye Steve!

              Alright people, where were we? Oh yeah, we were about to watch a movie.

             So, after I saved Steve from that creeper, we went into the house and watched a movie. "Hey, do you mind if we watch this movie?" He asked. "Sure." I said, not really knowing what movie it was, living in a cave for 15 years really puts you behind in movie watching.

            I sat down on the couch, and soon Steve came and sat down next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around him. I still couldn't believe he liked me back.

             About halfway through the movie, I looked over at Steve and found him asleep on my shoulder. "Aww.. He's so cute." I thought. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room. I gently placed him on the bed. I didn't really know what to do, so I laid down next to him and fell asleep. That's when the dream, or should I say, nightmare, came.

••Nightmare••

             I was in my old village, the one I lived in as a child, surrounded by people throwing stuff at me while I was chained to a fence post.

            "You're a freak!" One of them yelled. "Go back to the hole you crawled out of!" Yelled another, this time throwing some raw meat at me. "Let me out of these chains!" I yelled, trying to pull away from the chains. It didn't help, they just kept throwing things and insulting me. "Please! I just want to go back with Steve!" I yelled even louder this time.

            "You mean me?" Someone said. All of a sudden the crowed parted and let Steve get to the front. "Steve!" I yelled, "Please get me out of here!"

          "No way!" He said, "Do you really think i would help you?" "Steve! I love you! Please let me out!" I said, tears streaming down my face. "HA! That's a good one! Did you really think i actually loved you? Your just a freak!" He shouted. "S-steve, no.." I stuttered as i fell to the floor, my heart breaking into a million pieces. "N-no." I said, then everything went black.

••Out of nightmare ••

         "Herobrine! Herobrine! Wake up!" I heard as i opened my eyes. "Wake up!" Wait, i knew that voice. "S-steve?" I said, still crying. "Herobrine, what's wrong?!?" He said.  "Steve!" I said as i pulled him into a hug. "Herobrine, what's wrong?" He said again. I just sobbed into his chest. He stared rubbing circles on my back.

          After he got me to calm down, he asked, "So, now will you please tell me what happened?" I told him everything, after I was done, he pulled me into another hug. "Herobrine, I promise that will never happen. I love you and I always will." He said. "Y-you p-promise?" I stuttered. "Yes, I promise." He said, then to prove it, he kissed me. "Do you want to go back to sleep now?" He asked after we were done kissing.

         "O-okay." I said as i laid down. "Okay, goodnight Herobrine." He said as he laid down. "Goodnight." I said, falling asleep, this time, with no nightmares.