Chapter Twenty-Eight

Pokemon played on the tv in the living room. Luke and Michael spent their mornings watching cartoons like little kids. My legs were draped over the arm rest of the chair, the rest if my body over Michael's. I had my kindle and Wuthering Heights was killing me. It's just... just... no... ugh!

I didn't notice the rest of the crew come and join us in the living room.

"Where's Calum?" Abby asked, looking around the room.

"Dunno." Luke replied, not moving his eyes from the tv screen. Calum was nowhere to be seen. Then the front door opened...

In strolled Calum, with a girl. A girl with Orange hair, short black shorts and a tight crop top. Oh god. Calum looked at us, noticing our questioning stares before proceeding down the hall way. OH GOD!

"Uh well." Ashton started.

"Yeah." Luke looked over at Ash.

"Ok..." Michael looked over at Luke.

"What am I missing?" I knew I was missing something. Calum had brought a girl home, was probably sleeping with her as we all sat here, the rest of the boys looked weird.

"She's... she was... Holy crap." Luke stuttered.

"She was our school's head cheerleader..." Michael trailed off.

"Oh." What's so special about that? That it's someone they know?

"Why is she back? And dressed like that?" Ashton asked the others, who shook their heads.

----------------------------------------------

After some a very awkward episode of Pokemon and two chapters of Wuthering Heights the orange girl walked out of Calum's room. While walking passed us, she flipped off Mikey, or maybe me, or both of us. I felt the tension in the room grow.

A few minutes later Calum walked out of his room.

"What the frickle frack was that!" Ashton stood from his seat.

"Yeah. She left for a reason Calum!" Luke turned his attention to Cal.

"That is my business, and my business only." Calum cooly replied before taking a seat on the couch. I stood and walked to Michael and My room to put away our laundry. I wasn't dealing with whatever that was out there.