Chapter Two

The car ride was interesting. We all just sat in silence for a while until Luke hooked his phone up with the Bluetooth of the car. The first song to come on was American Idiot by Green Day. Mikey sang along quietly while playing with my hair. Calum's face flashed with jealousy but only for second. Luke and Calum were singing along at the top of their lungs while Ashton pretended to drum.

The next song was Kick Me When I'm High by Sum 41. This time I sang along, pretty loud. I felt bad for Abby, she knew none of the songs but Ash didn't care, I honestly think he found it kind of cute.

Michael grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, rubbing slow circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. Now Calum really looked jealous but quick looked away. I didn't like the way this was heading but I couldn't stop it, I was to far gone.

As we arrived at their house, I saw it was a huge "bachelor pad" style house. Their pool was huge! So that's the first thing we did, went swimming. I grabbed my favorite swimsuit out of my suitcase and changed as quick as possible.

We were all having such a great time. Mikey wouldn't get in though, which disappointed me. I however was having a wonderful time with Calum. He was holding me and spinning me around and then he'd dunk me underwater and quick pull me back out. My laughter was out of control. Michael, however, had jealousy written all over his face. To my surprise he got up and jumped in the pool. He and Calum started to play fight, which cause a chicken fight in the middle of the pool, Team Cake vs Team Mashton.

When we were all done swimming I couldn't help but to notice the way Mikey ran his hand through his wet hair to push it out of his face. He caught me staring and smirked.

"So you like what you see." he whispered as more of a statement than question. His hot breath against me raised goosebumps on my skin. I just helplessly nodded, I couldn't help it, if I spoke it would just be letters not strung together to form words.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I couldn't decide whether or not I liked where this was going.