Chapter Six

I laid in Michael's bed, wide awake. I glanced at the clock.

2:56

Mikey shifted and opened one eye, sleepily.

"Babe, what's wrong, you look like you haven't slept."

I let out a heavy sigh and he propped himself up on one elbow.

"Hey. Talk to me. If there's something wrong I wanna know. Please." he said with a pouty face.

"Now that Abby and I know, you guys will be gone a lot, with studio things and such." I said letting out another sigh.

Michael had a real frown this time.

"But I still will always have you on my mind. You will always be my one and only, and some days you can come with us and help us. I love you Mia, don't ever forget that."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He really did love me. Michael wiped the tear away, his finger callused and rough, but still loving and soft. He pulled me closer for a quick kiss and then buried his face in my neck.

"I love you Mikey." I whispered kissing his forehead. I really did love him, but I still felt bad about Calum. Michael was, I think, my boyfriend. So why did I care about him so much. My conscious battles against Calum and Michael while I lay there sleepless, snuggled up against Michael. The soft fabric of his shirt felt good against my skin.

I finally fell asleep, after another hour and a half of sleeplessness. Mikey looked adorable, with his hair messed up and half his face hidden by a pillow. Little did I know this day would change my life for good.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A HUGE SHOCK!