Prologue

At the beginning of time, there was the ultimate Creator. He, who is all-powerful and almighty, created light and darkness. Light, the first born, was His pride. She is strong and courageous. While Darkness, the baby twin, claimed the Creator's heart. She is wise and she is kind. One day, to fill up the void of space, they, together, created the world, a world that is balanced by light and darkness. Everything was beautiful and all were in harmony.
For some unparticular reason, the powerful duo pick a small planet as their favorite. Light, through the sun, shined through the day on the planet. While darkness took the form of the moon to rule the night. From the harmony and love between the sisters, Utopia, the name given to the planet by the twin, began to evolve and creatures were created. The Creator was so proud of His children, He decided to give them the new gift of life, and from that day on, the small planet, became the house of His new invention, humans.
Due to the vulnerable nature of humans, Creator was very protective and this was not left unseen by His first borns. Jealousy filled up their hearts and they would do anything to harm those inferior beings that their dad love to much. Believed that humans are such weaklings, light created her own superior beings who are empowered by strength and other super powers. The humans called them the "vampires". At first, darkness was against such idea but she began to be threatened by her sister and her creation. To protect herself, she also created a new species. She called them "werewolves" - keen beasts that can take humans forms and have control overs great power.
Unfortunately, things did not just end there.

Why?

Because jealousy was the devil and the devil is alluring and wrathful. And so the courageous became ruthless while the wise was blinded
Wars broke between the two kinds and humans got caught in the middle of it. Vampires and werewolves were both trying to claim that they are the superior one. Harmony was broken and bloodshed was everywhere. The Utopia, once was colorful, now cloaked itself with blood and tears. With the desire of gaining more power, vampires began to drink human blood. And for a short time, the war seemed to reach an end with the vampires claiming themselves as the champion. Darkness, by nature was supposed to be prudent and compassionate, began to regret what she had done. She gave the werewolf an ultimate weapon, the moondrop crystal, which holds great power.

She also confessed her sin and asked her dad for help

She also confessed her sin and asked her dad for help. The Creator, then, created the golden sword called the Divine Blade.

It gave humans the power to join in the war with the werewolves against the vampires

Thankfully, it was the unity between werewolves and humans that overpowered the army of vampires. At the cost of winning the war, the moondrop crystal was destroyed. Light finally saw that she was wrong and the twin submitted before their father. The Creator punished the vampires from ever see daylight again while He took away the beast forms of the werewolves. Both kinds were stripped of most of their powers. The Divine Blade was then given to the humans as a gift for their courage, but only a warrior with a righteous intention would be able to use the sword at its full power. Finally, He, as sad and disappointed as a father can be, banned the twin from Utopia, locked them up inside the Eternal Prison, and hoped that they will reflect on their immorality. However, to maintain the balance of life on the small planet, He kept their essence within the sun and moon. Consequently, Creator believed it was time for life to go on by its own and left everything to the humans.
After everything had settled down, humans decided to change the name of their planet to "Earth", just because they wanted to start anew. Eventually, the human population outgrows the vampires and werewolves. Vampires can only stay in the dark while the werewolves are weaker in their human forms. It was inevitable that the supernaturals slowly isolated themselves from the humans. And the world was in harmony once again and it would stay that way for thousands and thousands of year to come.

Only until that fateful night.

———————————————————————