Chapter 9

<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>>
The conversation was getting longer and longer...
Until it was already 10:30 PM and Chae decided to go home.

She bid goodbye to Mina.

The two were smiling unconsciously.

Each day were getting better and better...

-_-_-_-Chapter 9-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung's POV

The dinner was actually great. I mean, I get to know her better. Especially her soft side.

The "soft voice" part, I meant her voice that's just soothing to your ears, without coldness. I can't believe we actually talked!.

Now I really think we are now friends. That's a step, i guess, besides I never actually saw this side of Mina.

I know she will go back to her usual self being the cold hearted princess tomorrow when she goes to school.

I never ever hear her laugh. Her giggle.Well I heard her chuckle. I also never saw Mina smile genuinely.

And for the first time, I got to see Mina's house. She was like "welcome to my humble abode"
and I couldn't stop myself from giggling. She looks adorabke saying that.

What confuses me is. Where are her parents? Did they went  overseas or did they have business trips? Or neither the two of the choices? Nahh.

I won't medle. We're not that even close so why would I? and Its not the right time to ask her. She might burst or something,  And I don't want that. And I'm not in the place to ask these kind of things.

Im currently walking towards my house. Its already dark yet here I am still walking.
But Im actually nervous 😨.

So Im trying my best to walk faster. Im actually a bit near.

------------

Yes! Im finally here and I don't know but Im actually breathing heavily.... I was SUPER nervous..

I'm wiping off sweats that I didn't know existed.

I feel the world is spinning. Then my vision turn blurry then that's all that I can take to close my eyes.

------------
( change POV )

The sound of the ambulance can be heard through out the whole neighborhood. Mina was crying while calling out Chaeyoung's name again and again. Did I say Mina cried?

Yup she is crying.

Mina was strolling around for some fresh air when she saw the familiar cub unconscious. She immediately went to Chae and immediately called for help.

The crew was checking Chaeyoung's pulse.They checked her body if there were wounds but no... There were not.

They said Chaeyoung is okay yet they still need her to go to the hospital. Mina decided to go because she knows Chaeyoung needs someone right now. She don't know who will she call with. Chaeyoung didn't bring her phone. She don't have the number of Chaeng's parents.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mina was crying while the doctors are checking Chaeyoung in the room. She was cursing alot and finds herself guilty because she didn't let Chaeyoung sleep in her house either walk with her. There were many possible reasons to avoid this but she didn't even think even a single one.

Its her responsibility yet she failed.

She felt her world crushed .

She was crying and crying not minding the persons who were now comforting her. She can't believe its her fault.What will she say to Chae's Parents?

The doctor came out and told her something that made her world came back on its own form.

Ms. ~Chaeyoung is actually okay.

Healthy breathing occurs with a healthy balance between breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide. You upset this balance when you hyperventilate by exhaling more than you inhale. This causes a rapid reduction in carbon dioxide in the body.

Severe hyperventilation can lead to loss of consciousness. In her case, she got a little bit nervous around dark areas causing her to loose consciousness. Please make her avoid stuffs that can make her loose her consciousness such as too much running, and here are the meds.

she is currently sleeping... A few minutes ago she was mumbling your name. I hope you take care of her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys Im really sorry for the short update... Im actually tired but im also happy because of the 500+ reads... Kamsamnida~ :)

Credits to Google for the information : )

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)