Part 9

He was good, so i decided to let him go - fully well knowing that if he recognized me the next day from the police shots, i was in deep shit. We had some how managed to make it back to his place, and while he was slowly undressing me with his teeth, i scanned his apartment for entry and exit points, and any available weapons, if the time came to use them. Which i desperately didn't want to use, since his mouth felt so good and warm against my skin. He picked my naked body up into his arms, carried me into his room, gently laid me across his bed. As he changed, i raked my eyes up and down his tanned torso, which was high and round, perfect in every way. He turned back to me, spread my legs - and i got lost in the ecstasy of the moment, colors blurring in front of my eyes, all my senses coming alive. As soon as it was over, he rapped his arms tight around my waist, pulled me into his chest and i felt secure, something i hadn't felt in awhile. A long while

I had to leave the next morning, because walking to find my machine would take awhile. But before i departed, sadly on my behalf, i placed a kiss on his rosed cheek and left my number on his bedside table, just in case he felt like talking - i doubted that he would.

But its nice to have hope, even when there is nothing to back up hope.

Making it false, unrequited hope.

I found my machine, my quickly trusted machine, the one real stable thing in my life, kicked her alive and went in search of a travel agency.

I soon found that Melbourne was home to over 200 different located travel agency's, all with varying prices and times. I just needed something simple to get me to L.A, and fast. I picked one that left in four days, at 8 am and would allow me to arrive in L.A within 24 hours of the plane taking off. No stops necessary.

My one task for the next four days was to contact my cousin, Melissa Partridge, in L.A, so i had a place to rely upon till i felt safe and comfortable in good Ole U.S.A. I hoped she would answer my call for kinship and friendship, or at least a place to stay, even for a day. I strolled on into a local internet cafe, just up the street from where my newly occupied hotel room was located. I parked my bottom onto the cheap swivel chair, loaded up the computer and finally was able to find a email address for my cousin. I sent a quick email says hello and explaining that i was going into the states for a long stay.

As i walked out of the cafe, my gorgeous hunk from the other night came in my line of vision. Our eyes meeting, our brains registering what we were seeing and he almost ran towards me and stopped right in front of me, his eyes just inches away from mine, his lips just in reaching distance from me.

He spoke

" hello there stranger "