𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. the final time

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌.

Miles actually considered himself lucky, because Adora had invited him to come to the Princess Prom with him, which he never saw himself attending till now; he felt extremely nervous about the event when he arrived to the Princess Prom, he waited ...

Miles actually considered himself lucky, because Adora had invited him to come to the Princess Prom with him, which he never saw himself attending till now; he felt extremely nervous about the event when he arrived to the Princess Prom, he waited for Adora's arrival. Miles was actually really surprised Adora wanted to invite him to the Princess Prom, but he doubt it was for romantic feelings. When Adora arrived, she greeted Miles and lead the way in.

The event was nice, till Adora became more obsessed with some cat-like girl than Miles, which lead to him feeling as though he probably was just a friend. After a few moments of calming, the castle was under attack, everyone ran out, and so did Miles. Once he was out, he looked for Adora, and she was nowhere to be found. Part of him was scared but he wasn't going to leave Adora alone.

Miles notice her figure from a far distance, he started running towards her "Adora!" her friends who came with were nowhere to be found, Miles grabbed her shoulders and asked what happened.

"My friends, they were kidnapped, and now I have to face Queen Angella and tell her I have lost her daughter and..." Adora broke down crying, Miles hugged her and rubbed her back.

"You'll get them back, I know it for sure" Miles said. Adora looked up from her crying and smiled, she's been avoiding her feelings for too long and kissed Miles causing the boy to be in shock, he kissed back but then broke the kiss.

"We're going to get your friends back, I promise."