𝐓𝐖𝐎. the second time

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌.

The second time Miles had ran into the ten foot woman was when she was chasing after a horse, but he didn't recognize her at first since she was at the time Adora

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The second time Miles had ran into the ten foot woman was when she was chasing after a horse, but he didn't recognize her at first since she was at the time Adora. The horse or pegasus, came running towards Miles full speed. "Stop the horse please!" yelled Adora. Miles panicked and dropped his basket filled with fruit to try and stop the horse, he put his hands up and waved them around frequently. The horse came to halt seeing he was going to practically trample the boy, Adora came running up and smiled as she petted the horse.

"Thank you so much! It's kinda of my fault that he ran away...I guess" Adora said sheepishly. Miles nodded and looked at the girl, he then notice that she looked a bit familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Adora thanked him once more and then mentioned that she should get going. Miles notice the sword she had on her then realized.

"Wait! You're the ten foot woman! But you're not ten feet right now...." The girl stopped and looked at him

"Huh? Oh her? Um....yeah, I guess?" Adora said scratching the back of her neck mentioning that's like her hero form aka She-Ra.

"Wow, you were pretty great, thanks for saving me by the way, i didn't mentioned that before because you know the whole fighting thing" Adora nodded and said: "you're welcome" after that, Adora mentioned she had elsewhere to be and left. Miles took a deep breath, once again his heart was beating fast.

𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍.          adoraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें