𝐎𝐍𝐄. the first time

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌.

Miles grumbled as he walked in the forest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Miles grumbled as he walked in the forest. This was the last thing he wanted to do, he was so angry and annoyed about it that Miles completely forgot what he was sent to the forest for. As he got closer, he heard a loud voice: "FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL" it shaken the ground causing Miles to fall to the ground but his curiosity grew on who just yelled that.

The boy walked towards where the sound came from and when he reached, he saw at least a ten foot tall woman, with long wavy shiny hair that moved like the water. Miles was in awe. Soon he snapped out of it when he heard blasters and notice that the Horde was there and whomever this woman was, she was there to kick ass. The amused boy watched from afar the women with the giant sword, with a bunch of hippies and two other people fighting against the Horde. He was so busy admiring the woman, he didn't notice the Horde coming to him.

"Ah!" he yelped getting dragged by the Horde. "Let me go!" Miles snapped, they must've thought he was part of the ten foot-woman's side. Just as he lost all hope, a loud blast hit the two people who were dragging Miles.

"Are you okay?" Miles look to see the blonde ten foot woman, he felt his heart practically leap out of his chest, and he nodded slowly. The woman helped him up "Good! now it's best if you left, it isn't safe for you here" The women left with her giant sword for battle, and Miles' heart was still beating fast but he wasn't sure if it was for the scared he had or because of this beautiful woman.