Chase's time (Chapter 1 part 1)

Chase woke up in his pup house like normal. Everything was in the right place and his bed was as comfy as ever. Chase loved his bed and he never wanted to get up, but he had to so he could start out the day. Chase got up and went outside of his pup house. Chase yawned and stretched at the same time and looked back at his bed whining a little bit. (Soon) Chase thought as he looked back at his bed and walked off. Chase went inside the look out and as usual Ryder was already filling the pup bowls with food for the morning. "Good morning Ryder"Chase said as he walked up to Ryder giving him a bit of a scare since he wasn't expecting the sudden intrusion. "Oh! Good morning Chase, you scared me!" Ryder said needing a minute to catch his breathe. "Oh sorry about that Ryder." Chase said being considerate of his leader. "It's fine pup, you'd expect me to be used to it by now." Ryder said laughing with Chase at the joke he just made. "What are we doing today?" Chase asked interested in what was going to be happening. Ryder didn't know what to say at first, he was thinking about everyone he could. "I don't think anything could go wrong today. How about you pups take the day off." Ryder suggested. "Really?!" Chase asked getting excited and wagging his tail. "Yeah, go have fun." Ryder said walking off. Chase finally finished his bowl of food and went over to every pup's pup house to wake them up. "Rawr mega phone" Chase commanded into his pup pack. As he said it a mega phone popped out of the left side of the pup pack and got near his mouth. "Attention all pups, it's time to get up and eat breakfast. Hurry before I eat it." Chase said laughing a bit. He then barked for his mega phone to go away and when it did Rubble came running out as fast as his little paws could. "You won't eat my food!" Rubble yelled as he went into the lookout. Chase started dying laughing until Skye came out of her pup house. She walked over to Chase and leaned on his shoulder. "You can have mine if you want." Skye said trying to hit on Chase. "No thanks Skye, now hurry and go eat." Chase said as Skye walked off. Every other pup came out of their pup houses but one pup caught Chase's eye. "Zuma, wait one minute." Chase said walking over to Zuma. "What's the pwoblem dude?" Zuma asked. Zuma has a problem with his bladder and bowels and he couldn't control them, that's why Ryder had to put him in diapers to make sure everything would stay clean. "Sorry but we need to get you to Ryder so you can get a diaper change." Chase said as he pushed Zuma's butt. "Hurry dude, don't want you to get a rash." Chase said worrying about his friend. "I'm going I'm going dude, calm down." Zuma said as he walked off to go find Ryder. Chase went inside the lookout to tell all the pups the news Ryder gave him for the day. "Ryder said we can have the day off!" Chase said super excitedly to all the pups. "Really?!" They all asked getting excited too. "Yes I did, you pups have done so much for adventure bay that I have decided that from now on, you guys will have a whole week off every three months your on duty." Ryder said getting all the pups super excited. "Now go have fun my pups, and remember to stay safe." Ryder reminded them. All the pups yelled ok at Ryder as they all ran out of the lookout to go their separate ways for their time off. Ryder forgot to tell them all something before they left so he decided to activate all their pup tags. "Pups remember, bed time at ten." Ryder said hanging up. All the pups went their separate ways except Marshall seemed to be right behind Chase and he didn't even notice it. Marshall ran up to Chase and tackled him to the ground. "Bet you weren't expecting that we're you?" Marshall said smiling at Chase. "Alright you got me, get off you crazy Dalmatian." Chase said pushing Marshall off of him. Marshall started laughing and so did Chase. Chase began to get this weird feeling in his stomach and at first he thought he was hungry but that couldn't be true, he just had breakfast. "Is something wrong?" Marshall asked noticing how insecure Chase was getting. "Oh, it's nothing just my stomach was acting up that's all." Chase said putting on a fake smile. "Oh ok, just remember you can tell me anything." Marshall reminded Chase. Chase knew he could count on Marshall for anything, even if it meant getting his paws in the mud. Marshall and Chase decided to meet up with Rocky and Zuma so they could all have a fun little play date at the beach. While playing at the beach they all noticed that it was around eight o'clock and they completely lost track of time. "We bettew get back to the lookout dudes." Zuma suggested. "Yeah, before we all get in trouble." Rocky said agreeing with Zuma. They all grabbed their things and started back toward the lookout. They finally got back to the lookout and unloaded all their stuff for the next beach day to come around. Ryder then called all the pups and told them it was time for dinner and all the pups were starving after such a long day of playing. They get inside the lookout and they demolish all their food, Ryder has never seen them eat this fast before. All the pups decided that they would watch Apollo the super pup while Ryder got everything set up for the night. At nine thirty Ryder came into the tv room and told all the pups it was time to wind down and go to bed. All the pups didn't want to but they did. They turned off the tv and went to their pup houses for the night. (Back again) Chase said as he laid down on his bed. One thing was stuck in Chase's mind and that was the strange thing he felt when he was with Marshall earlier today. He shrugged it off and laid his head down on his pillow and after about ten minutes of lying there, he finally drifted off to sleep.